Podcast 4 - 2014
Bi-Weekly Podcast with Scotty, I bet the title caught your eye.
There's a download button each of the audio screens - if you want to put it on your iPod.
In this 2 part episode we discuss -
- Happy Hippo Stem & Vein Kratom - The only Stem & Vein that Rooster and I have used that actually works and significantly lowers your tolerance to regular Kratom (while still producing an awesome 'aroma').
Read about the potential of Stem & Vein in "The Ultimate Guide to Kratom: Combatting Tolerance (Part IV)"
- Is Scotty a mean scumbag, criminal, awful person? (Putting the idea of "Scumbag" into perspective)
additional reading: "Putting Nice Guy Syndrome Into Perspective - You Don't Have To Be a Total Asshole"
- Why Scotty suggests that you be SUPER HUMBLE with girls (while still be physical) when picking up girls. Being humble is more natural and actually works great.
- Why you don't have to "learn" anything more about picking up women. (you already know how to do it)
- At some point in your childhood you were socially-free and didn't have any anxiety... try to get back there.
- You already have social skills - you just aren't using them.
- What is "small talk"?
- Why you don't need to "transform" your personality.
- Trigger: Get physical when you run out of shit to say. (Killer Instinct)
- Funny story: The first girl Chris ever pulled in a bathroom during the day (2008).
Table of Contents (Part 1)
0:00 Happy Hippo Stem & Vein es muy bueno.
0:50 Is Scotty a criminal and/or total asshole? (Putting "Scumbag" in perspective)
8:15 What Scotty has been telling everyone he works with. "Be Humble" (when talking to women?!)
13:10 Perspective on "being humble" "being polite" and Nervous Guy Game. Humble (polite) + AGGRESSIVE.
17:00 Everyone knows how to be humble already. (Humble + Physical)
28:00 Why you don't need much "help" because you already know how to pick up women. (the anxiety is the only issue)
35:00 Why you don't need "help" with your social skill - you just need to use them.
39:30 "Small Talk" is 90%+ of talking to chicks
44:30 You don't need an entire "personally makeover" you just have to become more extroverted aka TALK MORE.
49:30 What to do you "stall out" or don't know what to say. IMMEDIATELY TRY TO DO SOMETHING, MOVE GIRL ANYWHERE.
Table of Contents (Part 2)
(sorry - Scotty's voice isn't loud enough on Part 2 -- will fix in next audio)
0:00 Funny story - The first time Chris pulled a girl into a bathroom during the day (2008)
3:00 Getting physical early/when you don't know what to say = Killer Instinct builder
4:30 Get used to moving chicks around... even if you don't have a specific destination in mind
5:30 RUN OUT OF SHIT TO SAY / WHAT DO I DO NOW = MOVE HER SOMEWHERE (trigger)
** I decided to cut this audio short - the volume on Scotty's end becomes too low.