Rebuilding Your "Game"
Year Zero/Reset Button
If you've done something for a long time and haven't been successful it might be best to "forget" everything you [think you] know...
This applies to anything- picking up women, getting in shape, learning a skill, learning how to play a sport, video games, life, whatever...
The guys that we work with have various skill levels, some guys have done 10,000+ approaches and some guys are just starting out. From what we've seen- if you have been a part of the "pick up community" (industry) chances are you've 'picked up' a lot of garbage that is completely unproductive, inefficient and in a lot of ways- makes you WORSE with women. This is also true of guys that have 'studied' dating columns from the introverted and sexually-inexperienced writers from the more mainstream sources such as AskMen.com, Men's Health or Maxim Magazine. There's a lot of junk out there. I studied it for years in my 20s and it hardly helped me out. It probably confused me more.
As you may have noticed, we offer different advice than mainstream dating.
For example, if you want a blowjob- rather than waiting 3 months and then slowly having intellectual discussion about the "Benefits vs. Risks of Oral Sex" with your girls (thanks, Askmen.com), we suggest: On the first night, eat the girls' pussy, then drop your pants, put your dick in the girl's face and say "kiss it." If that doesn't work. Say, "No for real, just kiss it," and put your dick 1 inch from her face. Not only is that more productive and efficient, it's also based on our actual experience. That's just a little example.
So if you're reading GLL.com or in the process of learning for the first time or rebuilding yourself, you will get better faster and get more results if you [try to] forget everything you've ever learned about dating/sex. It also helps to not read other dating/sex material. We have everything you need on this site. For free. That's not because I'm trying to push my material on you but rather there is definitely such thing as 'information overload' when you just start freezing up and you have no idea what to do because there's so much 'theory' aka bullshit in your head that you haven't applied.
That brings me to another thing- How To Use This Information, The Secret To Life, Etc.
There's a endless list of stuff that I want you to forget- this is a good starting point to clear your mind:
If you have ever wondered the truth and history behind the ‘seduction community’ – here it is: Aaron.Sleazy.Debunking.The.Seduction.Community.pdf
* distributed with the express written consent of Aaron Sleazy to Good Looking Loser
There's some key things to [re]focus on:
- You are trying to Get Laid. This might sound obvious, but a lot of guys go into the field to go out to "talk to women," "make some new friends," "tell some jokes," "see what happens," or "get some numbers." While trying to Get Laid you will/might talk women, make new friends, tell some jokes, see what happens or get some numbers but this is NOT the focus. While things like "kisses," "makeouts," and phone numbers are cool and valuable for new guys, Getting Laid, is an all or nothing thing- you either BANG THE GIRL or you DON'T. I'd rather have you approach 100 women and Get Laid 1 time rather than then approach 100 women and get 50 phone numbers that you "work on" for weeks that amount to absolutely nothing.
- To Get Laid you need to Screen girls. Screening girls will put you in a position of power to find sexually available girls. This is the polar opposite of running I Hope She Likes Me Game and trying to pass girls tests. Remember- you are going to to Get Laid not to audition for a girl. The discussion "Mr. Funny Man vs. Mr. Pussy Inspector," sums up these differing mentalities.
- To effectively SCREEN, you need to be aggressive. Being aggressive involves two things: Sexually-Charged Conversation + Physical Advances. Guys that Get Laid a lot are aggressive, guys that don't are super nice and passive.
- Being a "player" is a lifestyle. This lifestyle is something that are you ARE. Not something that you "do". For example, you should talk to (screen) chicks wherever you go, gym, grocery store, parking lot, mall, street, etc. regardless of what your wearing or how you're feeling. Picking up women should not be this dramatic event where you dress up in your "pick up outfit," spend hours thinking about your lines, body language and appearance and talk to EXACTLY 10 "sets". Here's a good rule- if you think a chick is hot- then go SCREEN her to see if she's sexually available and cool to hang out with. It's called: Integration. We'll talk more about this later.
- This is a numbers game. It's a numbers game. On any given day- there will be a certain percentage of girls that are sexually available and looking/or available to get their pussies stuffed by an alpha guy with a thick cock. On any given day- there will also be a certain percentage of girls that are sexually unavailable because they are in relationships, married, emotionally unhealthy, on their period, don't like sex, too dependent on drugs to have sex or willing but logistically unable to fuck that day. We are not targeting those girls. It is a complete waste of time because there are usually other girls in the vicinity that are available. We are targeting the percentage chicks that are sexually available.
- There are absolutely NO FUCKING RULES. Thanks to the authorities in the seduction community and the introverted and undersexed writers that offer mainstream advice, there's been a lot of "dating" and "pick up" rules created. These usually have an "always" or "never" attached to them. "Always call the girl 3 days after you meet them," "Never approach a women from behind," "Never lean in to speak to a girl," "Always make sure she's ready before you even consider kissing her," "Always check for a ring before you speak to a woman," etc. etc. etc. There's no rules whatsoever. I once got a blowjob in public in about 10 minutes while 4 or 5 random people watched, without even speaking to a girl that sucked away on my penis- "Screen with Silent Game (Kino, etc.)". During the day, Scotty has smiled and winked at girls, they smile and wink back and then Scotty grabs their crotch in board daylight. That's called being really aggressive. There's no fucking rules whatsoever. Seriously.
So there's a few things.
If you've read this blog a few times, you'll probably notice that we don't follow any rules, social norms or whatever (after all, I'm naked showing my dick on one of the pages- see "Get Hung")... haha.
We encourage you to make your own rules in your life. That's what this is all about anyway.
"That's Not Me!"
While most of our readers/listeners are pretty open-minded and super determined, there's a few that think they can expand their comfort zone, self improve and bang 50 super hot chicks in a single year by not trying ANYTHING new.
Listen up- Whether it be women, dick enhancement, lifestyle, fitness or ANYTHING- at first, you might see some stuff and say "That's not me," or "I couldn't do that," or Scotty's favorite "I'm not congruent with that," to happily excuse yourself from trying. That attitude isn't going to take you very far. A year later you'll be in the exact same position wondering how to help yourself again. Learning to do something new requires doing something new. Most of you guys get that though.