This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
I've recently started coaching guys (about similar topics to GLL) for money. I understand Chris and Scotty coached a few guys before GLL - and dc7, you obviously have your own YT and blog where you give tonnes of advice.
Would be cool if you guys could talk about what is essentially starting your own business, because it's something a tonne of us are interested in after we handle the getting laid part of our lives. It's almost always the next chapter after you have a consistent sex life.
Eg I know Bad Idea Bear, WhiteKnightRises, GravyTrain, Rebel and other dudes have all started hustling on the side or started their own full-time business.
General conversation starters:
1. Did any of you (dc, chris, scotty) do any advertising, or did you just focus on creating great content/helping guys? ("If you build it, they will come")
2. What doubts did you have along the way? (eg "I'm nothing special, my advice isn't worth people paying for/listening to")
3. Once the "getting paid" aspect of your life is also handled (along with the "getting laid" part), what's the next thing you want to move on to? Chris, for you is it starting a family? dc7, are you still focusing on creating content - do you feel you've achieved the "getting paid" part yet or still more to do?
4. What unexpected things happened (good or bad) as a consequence of starting your businesses?
5. Any other advice you'd give?
Andy / 31yo / Australia
My Sex Log PM me for private 1-on-1 coaching.
150+ online lays / 7 threesomes (new girls each time) / 9 approach lays (869 approaches)
50 articles / Cut down to 70kg / Bang a preg chick / Get 2nd tatt
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.