This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
Having read through the topics in this forum, I realized a lot of the personal stories and results people have posted here, are quite old. A major reason for me to open this topic is that most videos and information that can be found outside this forum seems super sketchy. People are advertising traction devices and I just cannot get rid of the impression that this is a huge scam. This is further enforced by the high prices of the devices and that hardly any popular Youtuber with a trustworthy base of followers advertises this product. So I was thinking, according to studies 45% of men would have their penis enlarged if they could. Then if these devices really worked, it would be a multi-billion dollar industry but it is not. Hardly anybody knows about this.
So why am I interested in PE in the first place? I have been going to the gym since 2012, so I have been working hard and I have sacrificed countless hours to improve my body. Since personal improvement does not stop with hitting the gym, I decided why not take personal improvement to the next level and do PE as well. Therefore, I decided to open this topic to allow you guys to participate in my journey and discuss several aspects of it which will allow all of us to benefit from each other’s knowledge and experience. I am hoping the veterans of this forum are happy to provide useful input throughout this journey.
I first heard about traction devices about 7 or 8 years ago. I thought maybe tissue can be stretched temporarily but it will revert back into its original shape within minutes once the device is removed. So I ignored the topic and forgot about it very quickly. About three weeks ago I came across a Youtube video in which a guy explains how this device worked for him. He was the first guy not having shady affiliate links below the video and he seemed trustworthy actively saying as the introduction that he is not sponsored by any company. Me being a scientist, I decided to have a look at these devices again and approach this problem in a scientific manner because at the end of the day scientific studies and papers are the only way to convince a sceptic like me that these traction devices actually do work. Having searched through the internet, I found two papers which might be useful to everyone here (see attachment to this post).
[Source_01] studied the effect of traction devices on small penises over a period of three months for 9 hours each day (after an initial two-week start-up phase), including 2 follow-ups. The total amount of hours worn is greater than 740 hours. My key take-aways from this paper are:
1. FSL increased by about 15% over a period of 3 months (11.5cm to 13.2cm)
2. No significant effect on mid-shaft girth was witnessed
3. Girth of the glans decreased by 4% over a period of 3 months (from 9.2cm to 8.8cm). The authors are speculating that this is due to the non-uniformal stress on the penis when being stretched with a higher concentration near the glans.
[Source_02] studied the effect of the Andro-Penis traction device on small penises over a period of six months for at least 4 hours each day (ideally 6 hours per day) including a total of 4 follow-ups after 1,3 and 6 months as well as another one after 12 months (6 months after end of treatment). The total amount of hours worn is greater than 1080 hours. My key take-aways from this paper are:
1. FSL increased by about 17% over a period of 6 months (9.62cm to 11.32cm)
2. No significant effect on penile girth was witnessed
3. The growth gradually decreased throughout the treatment. It was most significant in the first month (0.94cm, 10%) and then decreased to 0.44cm (5%) in the period between the first and the third month. The final growth of 0.38cm (4%) between the third and the sixth month was the lowest among the three covered periods.
4. No significant loss in stretched and flaccid length was witnessed 6 months after the treatment finished (12 months after start of treatment).
Looking at the first point of each study, the growth of 15 to 17% is congruent with what I found in forums and other sources. Furthermore, the results of both studies regarding length gains roughly match. The higher amount of time that the device was worn in [Source02] (1080 hours vs. 740 hours) could possibly explain the slightly higher length gains. Therefore, my goals are as follows:
1. Wear device for at least 6 hours daily with a traction of 2000g (2 lines on the hex shaft submerged into cylinder)
2. Final NBPEL: 9” (22.86cm), EG: 5.7” (14.5cm)
3. Gain in NBPEL of 1"/1000 hours (information retrieved from several forums)
4. No change in girth (EG)
My starting values are NBPEL 17.5cm (6.9”) and EG 14.5cm (5.7”), photos will be included in next post. Therefore, a 2.1” increase is roughly 30% which according to forums and articles I have seen, seems optimistic but reasonable. In line with point 3, I expect this to take roughly 2000 hours or one year when wearing the device 6 hours per day.
I will post weekly updates on the amount of hours worn, my experience as well as my results on a monthly basis. After 1000 hours of wearing the device I will re-evaluate my goals depending on how far off my target values I am.
As promised in my initial post, I want to be completely transparent with you guys. I have attached three photos to this post to document the initial state on April 17th 2021. I believe that just posting and tracking length and girth values is a good start but people here might be interested to see what the changes actually look like. That is why I will upload the numbers on a monthly basis and photo updates a bit less frequently, the first one probably after 1000 hours.
My starting values are again:
NBPEL 17.5cm (6.9”)
EG 14.5cm (5.7”)
Having worn the device for about three weeks now, the most important things I have learnt are:
1. Wearing the device for longer than 45-60 minutes makes my glans numb and the pain gets unbearable.
2. Wearing the device facing up to my belly button instead of down the leg decreases visibility and allows me to hide the device better in public.
3. The penis adapts really quickly to the previously unknown tension. The first couple of days a traction of 1200g feels very high and at 2000g it feels like your penis will rip off. After a week however, 2000g or 2800g of traction are not a problem anymore.
4. A major cause of slipping out of the device is the foreskin moving forward when using higher traction.
5. For uncut guys like me: use an XL band-aid from the drug store, pull your foreskin back and put the band-aid just below your glans. This will make sure your foreskin stays hind and so you will not slip out of the device.
6. Best accessory combination for comfort and friction (bottom to top layer): XL band-aid plus black rubber sheet (comfort kit) and foam ring (also from the comfort kit).
7. For higher traction forces (2000/2800g) only the noose allows me not to slip out of the device. The strap pretty much only works for me when using 1200g of traction force.
Furthermore, after just 2 to 3 weeks of wearing the device I have witnessed the following changes:
1. When I have an erection, my glans is much thicker than before (realized this for the first time after just a couple of days wearing the device).
2. I personally feel my erections are harder than before. Not a lot harder but a bit. That would make sense though and would explain why my glans is thicker now. Harder erection = higher blood pressure => thicker glans
3. When doing a quick measurement, my NBPEL has increased already by 5 to 8 mm (0.2” to 0.3”). I will have to do a proper measurement though once the first month of wearing the device is done (13th May 2021).
Does anyone have a similar experience and can anyone confirm the changes I have already seen?
Here is the first update, giving a short overview of the first month of using the Sizegenetics extender. First of all, the table below gives the amount of hours I wore the device on a given day, the length of the elongation bars used (total length each side in inches), the setup used (noose or strap) as well as the traction force.
Format: Date, Hours, Length of Elongation Bars, Noose/Strap, Traction force
After an initial start-up week during which I was struggling a lot with how to put on the device and figuring out which comfort accessories to use, I decided to go with the noose because I was unable to fix my glans properly with the strap. Even though the noose held onto my glans a little bit better, it still was not optimal and I kept slipping out. Not to mention that my glans turned numb very quickly due to how much I had to tighten the noose. Realizing after some weeks that this is not the way to go, I decided to do a 4-layer approach designed for the strap method which I am still using today. This approach involves using an XL band-aid as the bottom layer to keep my foreskin aft and prevent me from slipping out the device. The second layer is the black rubber from the comfort kit which I wrap around the shaft (on top of the band-aid). Afterwards, I add two foam rings on top of each other (also from the comfort kit) and then close the strap. I know it sounds like a hassle but this solution gives me enough girth and friction so I can apply even the highest traction force of 2800g without slipping out of the device. However, I still cannot keep the device on for longer than 1h to 1h15min max until I have to re-establish blood flow and take off the device for a couple of minutes.
All in all, as you can see, I wore the device roughly 6 hours per day on average throughout the first month and managed to accumulate about 170 hours. If I keep up this pace I am expecting to reach the first milestone of 1000 hours on September 25th 2021.
Now to the most important question, how much did I gain during the first month? The most recent measurement I took (15th May 2021) showed the following results:
NBPEL: 18-18.5cm/7.1-7.3” (+1.0cm/+0.4”) --> conservative would be (+0.8cm/+0.3”)
EG: 14.7cm/5.8” (+0.2cm/+0.1”)
Remark: I found it quite difficult to reproduce measuring results when trying to measure the NBPEL accurately since it depends on how hard my erection is and where exactly the measurement is taken from. Maybe it even depends on the room temperature xD Therefore I specified the NBPEL as a range of 0.5cm. Any higher precision is not useful in my opinion. The reference for the NBPEL used from now on will therefore be the range of 17-17.5cm (measurement when starting PE on 13th April 2021). Overall, a little more conservative estimation is that I gained close to 1cm in NBPEL throughout the first month (probably more like 0.8cm/0.3”). The increase in EG is not significant in my opinion. It could just come from measuring the EG at a slightly different position on the shaft when compared to the previous measurement.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.