This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
You have the same jacket and clothes in most of these photos. The 4th and last ones look ok, but to be honest you look kind of look kind of rapey in the rest.
I think you would look better with shorter hair in the back, but still long on top. It will suit your head shape better. Maybe lose the jacket and get some more bright clothing. Also your jeans look kind of bulky. The less dense the clothing the better you will look.
Hey brotheim how are you? let's see, let me help you get those photos right:
- Photo271258-Full.jpg is very good, in fact, personally I think is the only good photo: good smile, photo is centered... etc
- You need to improve your posture, it makes you look depressed
- You need to start bulking, with a good diet and gym membership you can make a nice level up in only 3 months
- Check out Bad Idea Bear photos on this same subforum
- Take photos on different settings with different clothes (again, checkout BIB)
- Get a styilish haircut
- Start learning about combining clothes and colors, that style you are using right there doesn't match at all: ditch those pants (they are grandpa pants), the jacket doesn't look... stylish or cool... ditch it. The rest is fine.
- Ditch glasses and get eye contacts or get nicer glasses
I want you to succeed, take your time and apply the changes and come back in 3-4 months. If you really work on this, you will look entirely different.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.