This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
This might sound a little harsh, but it's coming from a place of love and trying to help you man. Honestly dude, it's not good. Read the guide Rooster and Chris wrote and compare it to yours. Your "first date" and "about me" shit is wayyyyy too long and the vibe i get from reading it is "please like me". I have to go to work now but I'll comment again later tonight with specific feedback on how to get it better. The #1 thing I recommend is maxing your looks out because right now, you look pretty average and as such, are only gonna attract average looking or less girls on internet dating. When hot chicks have tons of hot dudes hitting them up online everyday - you need to stand out. Will give you feedback on doing that later - stay posted
If I were a girl, I would have overlooked you immediately. No offence, but the pictures aren't good.
Also, your 'about me' bit is way too long and your sentence structure/grammar is really bad. Are you fluent in English?
The vibe I get from the whole thing is 'i'm a weirdo, trying to be sarcastic and cool' (no offence).
I don't know what kind of girls you are looking for, but you have potential to meet above average girls. Just follow the following advice for now;
1) Lose weight/Gain muscle
2) Get rid of braces if you can
3) Learn to take better pictures
4) Cut down the 'about me' and 'first date' bits. In fact, delete it all and start over. I was cringing reading some of that.
5) Either get someone else to write for you, copy and paste Roosters 'about me' bit, or learn to write properly (you should do the last one anyway)
6) Read a style guide and learn to dress better
Online dating can be harsh, and I really don't think you'll get far with that current profile. Once you take care of the things I mentioned above, your chances of hooking up will improve significantly.
Most of the guys hammered it home but here's my action steps:
1) Don't focus on online dating right now unless you're content with average to below average girls [3-6 range]. Your looks/style at the moment aren't where they need to be and there's too much eye-candy for online dating. You're also young, so your target age range is really only 16-20. That means very few options and a lot of potential time wasted.
2) MAX THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR LOOKS. You can totally be a top 10% guy, but you need to hit the gym and gain some muscle and lose fat. This doesn't happen overnight so you need to make the conscious decision to make it happen.
3) When you go out (and when you take pictures), wear dark jeans and a v-neck t shirt with a necklace. That's the cheapest way to look cool. Buy nice jeans [zara, diesel, guess, topman, etc] and a FITTED v neck that FITS YOU WELL. That's all you need to look cool at this point.
4) When you get back to online dating, delete literally everything you wrote and keep it super simple. It's cool you speak Spanish and are studying French/Italian - mention something about that if you want but apart from that, don't stray too far from the guide.
Keep it up and good luck! You're lucky you found GLL, this is a great group of guys that really just wants everyone to succeed. Keep us posted.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.