This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
I feel you man. Ideally, I'd just fuck one hot 9+ that I really like talking to and have a good relationship but it's hard finding those girls. Till then we just gotta keep getting better and better at attracting hotter girls.
My goal is to get to the point that I'm getting 8.5's and 9's the way that I'm getting 7's now (not too much work, lots of girls to choose from). I'm hitting the numbers and maintaining my current FB's while trying to attract newer, hotter ones. Slowly replace the 7's with 8's and 9's etc. When that happens, then you just screen for compatibility and get into a relationship with one of your really hot FB's. Even though the girls I currently have on rotation are all cool, they're all 7's and I wouldn't wanna lock any of them up.
Hopefully this made sense. I've kinda been drinking lol
Well you know your preference now so that was a great experience for you. BUt now you just have to accept the position your in and that your going to have to do the work to get back in a position where you are with a chick who is right for you.
I was in a similar situation to you at the beginning of the year. Yea man it's better with someone you like, but now I'm just making the most and racking up lays every week which is giving me a lot of different experiences. Find out what can drive you to do the cold approach. For me, besides racking up a bunch of different lays and experiences, I know it is massively building up my inner game and preparing me for when I do find a good chick.
Once you get a new girl on the radar who is as cool or cooler and as hot as this chick you will forget about her. Getting low tier lays doesn't get me over losses like losing a longterm girl I had really liked but when another high tier girl comes along she takes the place of the other one pretty easily and before you know it you've forgotten about that "perfect" girl. Basically, you need to fuck as much pussy as possible until you have a few girls that get you over this one. Some will help, others may be boring etc. but eventually you will land a few that are just what the doctor ordered to get over this.
I recently went through a sad ending to my relationship, so here's my advice:
1) do not make contact with her in any way. Do not show her any attention whatsoever. If she contacts you. Be short, and make her keep the conversation going. Remember that she broke up with you, and if she wants you back then she's got some serious work to do. There's nothing un-masculine about being hurt and upset. Stay strong and be distant from her.
2) You have to realize that she broke up with you for this reason, and this reason only - She did not want to be with you anymore. I know this is harsh, but it's true. She's being selfish. Fuck her. I'm not saying that you weren't good enough, but she bounced and left you all alone. You gotta get off the floor, and snap out of the funk.
3) You have to become the best you that you can possibly be. Hit the gym, and get prison arms and abs of steel. If you're working, become the greatest employee you can be. For two months I was a piece of shit at work. But I am turning shit around. I know it sucks, but you gotta push yourself to be better. Whatever hobbies you have or wanted to try. Now is the time, and fucking own them. Play an instrument, pick up golf, or hunting.
4) Take trips. Go out. You don't have to look for some girl to sleep with, but get out there. Look good and talk to people. Like you, I have no desire to just sleep with chicks to get my numbers up. I want a relationship with another girl that I can share my life with....this is something you can't force, but it definitely helps to make an effort to make contact with other girls. Go on casual dates, and have a good time.....and DO NOT TALK ABOUT YOUR EX...also do not ask girls for advice OR talk to any of her friends about the break up because they're going to tell her. You will look desperate, and she will love that you aren't doing well without her.
5) Realize that you were the fucking man before her, and shit ain't changed. You are still the same guy except now you're wiser and stronger from your experiences.
totally feel you on this one man. Had this same situation happen to me a few months back.
first, it sucks but you MUST move on no matter how hard it is.
Second, I took chris's life or death test to heart. I started to go out even just by myself to places I had never been to. Experiencing something new took my mind off the shit that was circling my head.
Third, there will be others. I know its hard to see the future at the moment but the fact is that there will be another one, and maybe another one after that.
When a great relationship comes your way your perspective changes. Relationships can be awesome, sometimes better than just sleeping with girls for the fuck of it.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.