This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
So I have had an epiphany recently and some opportunities have come up. I have an opportunity to take my next role in the following cities outside of Atlanta:
Now I do have an opportunity for a job offer of 80k here in Atlanta which is pretty respectable for this city. I have been here in the past year and haven't seen much success with women but then again, I am not looking my best either. There are some other issues I have with Atlanta too but wonder if I look good and get this higher paying job, whether it will fix those issues:
1. There are a lot of black women here which I don't mind except I find that black women are extremely aggressive when chasing after guys. Literally had one come on strong to me a week ago and when I said I wasn't interested she shouted "fine then you racist bitch, ain't no one wanna go for no sisters, bitch them white girls don't want you". Like what in the actual fuck. I am not interested in black women but find that they are in overabundance in this city and way too aggressive, no thanks!
2. People here seem to be self-righteous and lot of moral policing, tons tends to revolved around the church since it is the south and that is kind of getting on my nerves. A few close friends I made here are like that and it gets annoying after a while.
3. Outside of black women, I find women of all other races are stuck up and have high bitch-shields. Then again this could just be because I am not looking my best right now too.
4. Things seems kind of social circle oriented here if you want hot white girls, they seem to run in post grad fratty social circles where only guys who knew each other in college tend to hang out.
I wonder what would be the best step to take here.
1. Take the high paying job in Atlanta, get in shape and then have some good ol redemption in this city by fucking random women I am into.
2. Move cities.
I am having a tough time in finalizing this decision, to stay in Atlanta and settle it or to move on to a fresh new start. On one hand I know it would feel bittersweet if I was to looksmax and fuck some hotties in the A Town, eventually leaving with a smile on my face but on the other, I wonder if a change in location is just what I needed.
If you're going for girls, then Chicago is your best choice of those 3. If you can deal with the traffic, higher cost of living, and taxes, the social scene and nightlife far surpasses the other two.
Both Scottsdale and Austin skew heavier male:female ratio so there are simply less single women available.
If you're going for overall lifestyle. Autstin is one of the top cities in America. It has a fun, chill scene. On the downside, it's very skewed towards men, lots of nerdy tech types making lots of money. That also makes it quite expensive and traffic has gotten horrible.
Scottsdale is kind of bland, but nice and quite higher income types.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.