This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
8 ) Dont buy Starbucks coffee, make your own at home and save that $2
9) Take anti-depressants
10) Stay off the internet for at least 1 hour everyday!
Just kidding, this is the real list \/ \/ \/
Boss Lifestyle Changes
(that aren't fuckin' stupid, and will actually help you achieve goals and make you feel good)
1) No alcohol or Cigarettes
Be honest with yourself. Do you drink because you actually enjoy it, or do you drink because you have moderate social anxiety and you have trouble letting go?
2) Strength Training + Cardio.
Dont just "exercise". Just because you're in the gym, it doesn't mean you're actually doing anything. Follow a deliberate program to the T.
3) Ask 5 different women for their number every day (Strive for +10 if you're hardcore, and never have to worry about a dry spell ever again)
4) Dress your best, everyday.
b) Get alterations done to your clothes that don't fit.
5) Get a job where you make commission so that no one owns your ass for the entire day.
6) Use Phenibut once a week
7) Always be reading at least 1 book (Im reading "A First Rate Madness" right now)
Get your haircut once every 3 weeks, so you always look fresh and groomed
9) Brush your teeth 3 times a day, and floss once. Trim your nose hairs, clean your ears, and line up your beard every morning so it looks deliberate and controlled.
10) Go out at least 2 times a week to meet girls. Do it sober.
*I feel like I should add this one even though it seems like common sense to me.
11) Pay your fucking bills. Never owe anybody money ever. If you're constantly charging that credit card, you're going to have to pay it off eventually. Chances are, if you don't have any money behind your debit card and you have to use VISA, you probably shouldn't be spending money at all.
You would be surprised how often I hear a variation of "I owe the bank 11'000$, im not sure how it happened. I just kept buying things with my credit card"
There you have it. This is my interpretation of a self-improvement article. Some of the rules may not apply to you. Take what you can from it.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.