This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
I have done it once and need to do it again and again and again.
My personal suggestions:
- do sports before, something really exhausting (release endorphins)
- pre-drink little bit of alcohol (or phenibut, no experience with that yet)
- go to a place where u already have been or an area thats familiar
- get something funny on your mobile, a game or something to read, its better than starring into nonesense (actually Chris mentioned that in his approach anxiety programm)
- get a drink, so it looks more like you are here to have fun and drink and not just to pick up girls
- never/or just occasionally lean against something or stand in a corner like a rat
- make sure you are in a position where women can put themselves into position so you can talk to them
- don't make fast movements and look around like a baby cat on everything what moves
- if someone asks you, if you are alone, just say they come later or you lost them
- get this out of your head that other people have nothing better to do than watching you being alone, if I am out with a group I don't really recognize loner guys unless I try to
I've traveled a lot of moved for work etc where I didn't know people. I'm doing it again lately to get away from some annoying friends. Anyway, there's really no big deal about going out alone.
Nobody actually notices or cares you're alone. Everyones drinking and wrapped up in their own crap that they don't care.
Even if I meet someone and they did ask if I'm alone, just say yes, don't be apoligetic about it. Use an excuse if you like... like you jet got off work, wanted a beer... or no buddies around tonight, I wanted to go out so here I am!
Just don't act all timid and awkward in the excuse, most people actually think it's pretty cool and have said it to me that they like how I wouldn't be intimidated by it.
In terms of meeting women, you need to get your head straight on a few things:
- You're not going to be social going alone. If you need to grab a drink first to get yourself going, or you can just keep talking during the day to everyone or on your way there... you'll have that attitude already and be ready to roll.
- If you go into a bar, sit down, don't talk right away. You'll get stuck in your head. Get out of there, to the next place and talk.
- If for whatever reason it's just not happening, you've got 2 options. Sometimes I just want a beer and chill out. Relax, enjoy your beer and stop psyching yourself out about not approaching. If you WANT to approach but are psyching yourself out, just get out of there and go get some rest. It's a waste of time, money and energy to wear yourself out on drinks and clubs if you're not making progress.... If I'm not well rested, I suck at clubs... if I'm full of energy, it's all systems go. So if I'm tired on a Friday and it's just not happeneing, get some sleep, try again Saturday and you'll rock it.
At the end of the day. It's NOT a big deal. The only thing that makes it a big deal is YOU if you draw negative attention on yourself. So if you're sitting at a bar and just chat to people, or watch a game or something, nobody cares.
But if you're lurking in a corner, leering at people or just drawing attention by acting weird and awkward alone, its not good. I see guys doing this a lot when I see other guys alone. I commend them for going out but I always wonder why they insist of looking and acting so weird about it... if they just chilled out and didn't lurk and lare at people, I wouldn't even notice they are alone.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.