This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
1. Christopher Reeve - "“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”
2. Helen Keller - "I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do"
3. Dale Carnegie - "Remember the sound of someone's name is the sweetest and most important sound in any language"
4. Anthony Robbins _ "If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you'll achieve the same results.
5. James Mapes -"You either control your mind or you mind controls you. The imagination is morally neutral. You must direct it - focus - to achive what you desire." This man literally changed my life and the direction of my life! He is the reason I am a hypnotherapist today! ( He was the stage hypnotist that i meet while in College and was my first hypnosis teacher)
6. Todd Greene
Jedi Master of the Mind
"If you think you can or think you can't. You're right!" Henry Ford
Username wrote: Chris, elliot hulse, lee hayward, Tiphat (from the forum)
Thanks man! That really means a lot to me. I don't think I've ever been described as someone's role model before.
There are a lot of people I see great qualities in and take advice from. My father will always be a role model of mine. A historical role model for me would have to be Alexander the Great. That dude took no shit. Instead of being overcast by his father's legacy, he set his own path and completely surpassed his father. That's what I think our goal as men should be: surpass your role models.
The older water polo player who picked on me/gave me precious advice on my game (turns out he's in my law class now hahaha)
Current role models
Chris and Scotty
There was also this ex pornstar that gave me advice on chicks but I'll probably never see him again (the dude was in his late 50's and still banged stewardesses in airport bathrooms lol).
Goals for 2014:
- Complete the 30 days of discipline program (10 days in)
- Follow the Body of a Spartan program for 6 months (1 month in, training log:
- Be able to approach random girls: still struggling
- Start meditation (work in progress)
- Do Kegels 5X/week (started but not consistent yet)
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.