This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
Hey hows it going guys? Hope all is well, happy holidays. I have been using the phallosan for about 8-12+ hours a day for the past three weeks. I know you like I are probably looking for people who are experiences using this device but I will not let down on continuing my progress on this post and newer posts once I get more time in.
right now my flacid D is about 3 inches and my erect length at max is stretched to pressure 5.8"
I have always felt self conscious about this and so when I found out you could legit change the size of your D by using a traction device I was all in. So far this is what I could pass down to someone who is getting started with the phallosan...
1. Rolling on the condom correctly: pull the condom on the bell down close to the edge. That way when you roll the condom up over the bell is sits just on the edge of the bell. This way once you put it on it will be easy. Just roll right onto your dick and you're good to go.
2. Sweat and displacement: overtime i noticed my condom sleeve was retaining moisture so i heard form another youtuber to apply baby powder which is what i did. This prevents slipping. Also remember to always slide the device from pump to lock to hold the vacum.
3. Change sides: At least as a beginner i've noticed that after a couple of hours my dick starts to hurt. All i do is go into the bathroom and switch sides. I pull my dick to the other side and the pain goes away but I am still maintaining tension pulling on my dick. So far I have not been able to sleep in this device without waking up in the middle of the night from the soreness pain I get from wearing this device for several hours. Hopefully after more hours I will be able to comfortably wear this throughout the night. I'll keep you updated.
4. No extended vigorous exercise: I am a very active person so this is disappointing but what can you do? bitch and complain fuck that I can make my dick bigger FUCK YEA. I went and played soccer with the family while wearing this and the sides unscrewed and came un done. Luckily this was in a controlled area but If you were with people and the belt or the traction bell fell out it would be pretty embarrassing at least I think it would be. take it off during workouts and running around.
5. This in terms of time is a long game. you aren't going to wear this device for a month and see massive gains. You should look at this as a marathon, a long term thing that you will get used to doing just like brushing your teeth. Gains are made overtime but are going to happen so take comfort in that and not in an idea that a short period of time will reign you in big gains.
If anyone has any questions let me know I'd love to answer and will keep you all updated on my experience. I am in this for the long hall and plan on incorporating the phallosan into my life just like brushing teeth.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.