This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
hey guys recently i got back into working full time and have quite a bit money on my hand. i want to spend it wisely to improve my life. just let me know what things you spend money on had the best return for you.
My best purchases:
- books (i think one of the best things you can spend money on)
- cool clothes
- healthy food
- new and fun experiences (like wakeboarding)
- apartment in the city center
my worst purchases:
- playstation 3
- flatscreen tv (makes you dumb and unproductive)
- my car (although i needed it at the time)
Lay Count: 11 (2 from cold approach)
- get a job (DONE)
- move into a new apartment (DONE)
- get in shape: 75kg bodyweight, 10 pull ups, 15 dips
- find a Fuck Buddy
I am not a big spender. I live on little money right now so wouldn't be able to afford lots of stuff anyway.
Most productive :
1) Penis equipment : extender and pump. Made PE regular, simpler and better. 600$ , no regrets
2) Gym membership. Lifting free weights beats anything else by a mile. Short workouts, maximum results
3) Condoms, lube, chewing gum. For getting laid obviously + fresh breath. Would add Viagra and maybe prilligy if could afford it, but no dice yet
4) Good hygiene products. Natural soap, good hairbrush (curly hair), talcum, cologne. Normal products irritate my skin. The products I use are slightly more expensive but much better and last a while
5) A few good clothes and accessories. A few outfits should be enough. 2 pair of trousers, some shirts and t-shirts, shoes + ring, necklace, watch. I don't update accessories often, usually buy one clothing items per season. Good enough
6) College and apartment. College is free for me, the dregree is strong. I live in a shared room. Maximum savings.
Low return :
1) drugs, eating out, alcohol. I am judicious with these ones, but have gone overboard on occasion. It's a matter of balancing money and sanity. Generally without a bit of these I go crazy. I do buy alcohol on occasion. Eat out once a month, usually some burger. Thankfully don't smoke. Don't buy weed or stuff like that anymore. These ones were definitely least return on investment, but worth doing it a few times to be honest. Don't go to movies anymore.
2) tech stuff. Phone, laptop, mouse, headphones. Change it often cause it breaks or whatever. I buy cheap stuff but still.
3) misc stuff. My cousin left me a cracked PS2. Bought a component cable, than realized TV only has HDMI and would need converter. Bought a drawing tablet and it broke soon afterwards. I keep stuff like this to minimum
4) digital purchases. Games on PC and mobile + VPN. Do it rarely, buy cheap and good stuff so no regrets
5) Vacations. Don't do them anymore
6) Medical stuff. Obviously good to spend on but big money sink. Had repeated varicocele operations, fixed my teeth more often than pro boxers, issues with my back, skin, hair. No escaping these.
10 daygame lays ✔
complete my redshirt year [900+ approaches / 10 lays] ✔
approach 1000 women ✔
learn screening [partially done]
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.