This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
Ok so I am struggling once again to get laid with new girls (last bang was in November last year). Despite doing over 170 approaches this year I am getting nowhere. If you want to know what I look like or what I have done so far please read the link in my signature) (I had done a lot including tanning, micropigmentation given how baldness became an inevitability and a ear pinning surgery).
So as part of yet another phase to maximise my looks to perhaps turn the tables once again I am considering 2 proposed surgeries:
1) Chin/neck fat liposuction. I won't lie this scares the shit out of me and I would need to be 100% sure of the outcome and certainty but seeing as my jawlines dramatically restricts my facial aesthetics (which I really need given my lack of height) it may just be worth it.
2) Beard transplant. Using grafts from the remainder of my head hair (when I actually let it grow). From what I have read it is painful as fuck but worth it with a high success rate.
Does anyone have any experience or advice with either of these?
The real question is - would getting a beard transplant even be POSSIBLE after liposuction of the chin? Maybe I should ONLY go for the beard transplant.
As it happens I am going to do a 4 week trial of minoxidil to see if the frequently reported side effects (ageing of the skin for example) and if all is good I may go on it for a year to see if I can get away with NOT doing potentially either of these operations.
I am also toying with the idea of a tattoo but I know in my heart it is not something i really want (been thinking about it on and off for the last 2 years or so) though this could change
'Do you really think you've hit your peak naturally?'
I don't have a clue man, I've spent probably over £10k (wasted more like) on attempting to improve style. See my thread on YK-11/RAD-140 - that is what I look like, that I think is quite ripped and tanned.
If you have time please post what kind of outfits and style you think would suit someone of my stature (bald, muscular etc.)
Thanks Ante! I would kill to look like you, seriously.
I think you're looking too much for external factors now. Time to reevaluate what's really holding you back. Ears, hair, height, chin, beard, pale...
At what point do you need to start considering other things? You just have to look "good enough", and find a style that suits you. The GLL mantra is "above average looks". You're jacked and are have good style. Various guys with drawbacks, short stature, whatever, manage to be very successful with women.
You need to start considering things like:
1. Your attitude and vibe. Do you have some weird habits, tics, mannerisms that weird a girl out? Do you put on too much of a front, trying to put on a tough badass appearance that comes off as inauthentic? Does it give the impression that you actually feel low self-worth on the inside, and it becomes obvious you're just trying to hide it?
2. Are you trying to game out of your league? Do you have ridiculous high standards? I hear British women aren't that attractive but are plenty slutty and easy to get in bed. Maybe you need to explore other approaches that are better suited for you...daygame, night game, social circle, tinder. Gotta find where you're strong.
3. Maybe your location sucks. Small town? Large town with shitty people? Maybe it's really conservative in your area, or the gender ratio is skewed too far. Are you picking the wrong shitty bars. Maybe you need a new city, maybe a new country!?
4. What other self improvement may you be lacking? Intelligence, well read? I can jump into some interesting conversation with almost anyone. I met a Russian girl, took her to a bar called Sputnik. I already knew it was their space satellite, and then brought up their 1st cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin. It instantly grabbed her attention and set me apart from all the "dumb Americans". I ended up banging that slender, 5'10 modelesque woman for years and we still keep in touch a decade later.
What hobbies make you more interesting, or get you around women? Can you play a guitar, or speak a foreign language? You're in Scottland right? how about some recreational coed soccer leagues? Show off you athleticism and body, then everyone goes out for a beer afterwards.
I know a lot of guys in here probably haven't seen some of the older threads, like TBFG mentioned.
I do need to point out that we've done this whole song and dance before, and it's unlikely that there's much advice he hasn't already thought of or attempted himself.
We've already addressed problems like "vibe" etc.
What I'm wondering is why you'd bother with a beard transplant when you can get results in a year with minox.
There's NO evidence I've ever seen on the internet that minoxidil "ages" your skin. Just hypochondriacs freaking out on forums because, yes, it does DRY your skin out, but this effect goes away when you discontinue use.
Lay Count: 93 (30 from cold approach since finding GLL)
2018 Goal: become self-employed (accomplished)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
man if you havent kicked your own ass into gear with diet, lifestyle, and eating I honestly question what the fuck you're thinking. If you want to look good its going to take work, you're going to have to struggle, hit the gym hard, take care of your body and what you eat. Do you honestly think some fucked up surgery and a beard is going to drastically change how you feel and how chicks react to you?
Lets imagine it does. Lets imagine you get cut up and start banging 10s. Could you really respect yourself? You want all the rewards but you don't want to put in any of the work. I can only speak for myself but I wouldn't be able to respect myself like that. I would feel like shit. And remember anywhere you get in life you will ALWAYS want more. Once you're banging 10s you'll want 11's, your goals will change to money, and you will be unhappy.
I can speak from experience that diet, discipline, and hard fucking work has made me able to look in the mirror and genuinely respect myself. And I definitely considered those options as you are when I was younger but I would never let myself go through with that. I know I've earned what I've got through blood sweat and tears. And that makes me feel fucking good. Just my 2 cents but I think you should consider all your options before you do surgery.
Honestly you can diet to 6-10% body fat and you'll be suprised how much of a jaw you've got. This coming from a guy who has no jaw at all above 10% because of genetics.
must lift more
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Beard transplant plus chin fat lipsuction surgery
16 Jun 2018 15:02 #304394
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.