This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
Came here from the Red Pill Forums. After years of being an alcoholic/drug addict, I got sober 18months ago which started me on my journey of self improvement. I'm 28. Most of my self improvement so far has been focussed on getting myself, my body and my mind in a better state so that I don't constantly feel like shit and want to use drugs. I've improved my body through tough workouts, my mind with meditation and some therapy, and I have developed some hobbies that I enjoy. I have dealt with some depression and anxiety over the last year or so but I finally feel like I am moving past that. Goals I would like to achieve
- Smashing my approach anxiety. In the past I had generalised fucking can't leave the house anxiety and depression, which turned into just social anxiety, now I think I'm only left with anxiety around approaching women I want to stick my dick inside. So I'm going to do the AA programme.
- Continue to stay on the path and away from fucked up habits
- Smashing lets say 20 fit birds in the next 365 days. Mingers don't count. Might be a bit ambitious but I don't give a fuck. And get some regular fuck buddies/plates.
- Move out of my Dads place. Moved back in with him when I had to quit my job because my life was falling apart.
- Getting back into a sales role and hitting some decent numbers. My career has had to take a backseat recently but it's time to step up the plate again
- Building a side income from personal training
- Lose the negativity/anger that I sometimes deal with based around previous rejections, backstabbing, poor relationships, failures etc.
It's good to be here and finally have some accountability with likeminded people. I've fucked about for too long.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.