This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
My first goal is to cut down to around 10% -12% body fat.
I am currently 185 lbs at 5'6. My plan is to lose around 1.5 lbs a week until I reach around 140 lbs.
I will try to get a job with my Electrical Engineering degree as I am currently unemployed.
If you could accomplish ONLY ONE THING in the next 12 months. What would it be? (be specific)
I want to maximize my looks as much as possible.
How long have you been reading self-improvement stuff? Pickup/dating material?
I first became aware of self-improvement/pick-up or dating material in 2007. So, a long time ago. However, I never really got too into it realizing that there is so much more to life than hitting on random chicks. Shortly after this, I realized the importance of fitness and got into lifting on and off.
What are you main blockages? (if you don't know we'll figure them out)
I am short. 5'6 to be exact
I am currently overweight.
The types of girls I like are usually a different race from me. I'm asian.
I am currently unemployed.
I do not go out enough/talk to enough girls.
I also have close to no social life and prefer more solitary activities.
What's your experience level, more importantly- what's your dating/sex life been like over the past few years?
I have had 3 girlfriends in my life. I have had sex with only 4 women in my life. I have cold approached maybe around 50 women in my life.
Where'd you hear/find GoodLookingLoser.com?
I think I read about this website from wallstreetplayboys.com last year.
The main reason I am here is to reconnect with the self-improvement community and improve myself.
Just an update here. My current goal is to improve my looks. To be specific, reach 12% body fat. I started at 190 pounds at 5'6 in height. I bought one of those digital scales that also measure body fat. It estimates that I am around 24% body fat.
What I have done:
- I am now currently 180 pounds after 6 weeks of lifting and cutting calories. This translates to around 1.5 pounds of weight lost every week.
- Gained strength at the gym despite being in a caloric deficit. This is good news as I am trying to keep muscle as much as possible.
- Bought myself some insole lifts from amazon. This will give me an extra 2 inches of height along with my boots, which is 3 inches total. This will bump me up to 5'9. Still not average height but it is something.
My next moves:
- Keep cutting until I reach 12% body fat. This will happen when I reach around 140 pounds, which is 40 pounds away. And my timeline is to reach this around May 2019. This may seem like a long time, but this seems to be a sustainable rate for me. Although, I still feel like I can do it faster by doing more cardio or cutting more calories (which I don't want to because I am hungry all the time).
Hey guys, it's been a long time since I posted. I have been busy making small improvements over the course of 5 months. I am currently strictly working on my looks for now. Some of the actions I have taken are:
- I lost 20 pounds since November. It could have been more by now but I got sick and got off-track at times. However, I am still consistent with my progress and I expect to lose 20 pounds more by July.
- I have been slowly re-hauling my wardrobe. I am trying to go for the edgy bad boy style. I will focus on style more once I get to my goal weight. I am currently trying to emulate @magic_fox as some people suggested.
- I bought a few things such as: Lasik eye surgery, shoe lifts, teeth whitening strips, cologne, minoxidil.
- Got a new hairstyle
Future plans within this summer:
- Achieve 10-12% body fat.
- Continue working on beard growth.
- Learn how to take good photos and build an awesome dating profile.
- Start cold approaching.
- Consider getting a tattoo
I would like to give credit to the following people for their advice: Bad Idea Bear, killtheinnerloser, White Knight rises, boytoy, Shanghai Bobby, nostringsattached and probably a few more that I forgot to mention
Thank you everyone for the compliments on my progress. Really appreciate it.
@killtheinnerloser: I agree that I should start approaching sooner rather than later. However, I still feel that I am below average in terms of looks. Thus, I'd prefer to focus on one priority at a time and that is improving my looks at the moment. Makes no sense marketing an inferior product.
You look a billion times better than I did for the vast majority of the time I've been getting laid. Here's what I looked like during 2017 and 2018:
Let's look at you:
You have more muscle, you're leaner, you're not going bald.
I looked even worse during the AA Program and was getting laid a tonne from online dating (a new girl every week, on average). I've had 6 threesomes (with new girls each time, retaining most of them for several months) while looking like I do in the pic above. Why? Because I talk to girls.
You're making pathetic excuses, and you're self-aware enough to KNOW they're pathetic as you're saying them.
Stop fucking around and go talk to girls or do the AA Program. Right now.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.