This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
=== Stats ===
Age:28 years old
Height: 5 foot 10
Weight: 210 lbs
hair color/eye color: black/brown
Hey, i'm currently a 28 year old brown guy living in Toronto, Canada. I signed up because I'm looking to get my money, health/fitness, and success with women on track. Right now i'm basically in-celibate and have no existing sex life at the moment. I have been with less than 5 women in my whole life, had sex less then 5 times in my whole life, and never experienced what it's like to have a healthy sex life. I will list the reasons why:
1) I started loosing my hair at age 19. I was balding from the top and only really had healthy hair on sides of my head. My hair started to thin during high school. This does disqualify me from a large group of women in this city. But there are still some women that will over look it and are cool with me being bald.
2) I was always getting into trouble with school/social circle/family and in general life. It caused a lot of stress/anxiety and put me in a position where women weren't really an option. Also financial problems and pursuing ambitious goals put women on the back burner.
3) Health problems. I have a nervous system that always in a sympathetic state. I have a lot of stress/anxiety and its probably related to living a sedentary life and my own personal health issues. I have some food allergies i recently found out about and will be making changes in my diet.
4) Toronto... this city can be really tough/competitive for minorities. Majority of the women want white men or black men. I can still achieve some success but usually its a lot more difficult. When I was younger I wasn't willing to settle, but thats changed for the moment.
These are the main contributing factors for the lack of success in regards to my sexuality. Now, these are my current goals:
1) Start a location independent internet business. I have found a niche market in a print on demand market. I'm also looking at side incomes to compliment: crypto currency investing, and sports betting. The key is to be location independent and work from my laptop anywhere in the world. I will spend my 30s travelling to countries where my SMV is the highest.
2) Health/fitness - I currently have a lot of stress/anxiety since my nervous system is in a sympathetic state. I was into music production at one point and which made me lead a sedentary lifestyle. I have also tried numerous diets such vegetarian diet, vegan diet, raw vegan diet, paleo diet and etc. Right now im noticing greatest success with a ketogenic diet which is high in fat and protein. I realized carbs is what make me fat, and I need to lose anywhere from 30 pounds atleast and bring down my body fat %.
3) I need to get a adult circumcision procedure. My foreskin is too tight and I cant even pull it back. If I do have sex it would be painful.
4) Raising SMV - I have just purchased the phallosan forte. I currently have about a 7 inch penis thats from without any enhancement. I will also look into purchasing the bathmate after I get my circumcision procedure. I also started using rogaine on my bald head(i still some hair on top of my head), and will purchase the tesla brush a new product for hair loss. Pretty much this is kinda interconnected with health/fitness. Skin care clinics, saunas, massages, and etc. I really have to take phenomenal care of myself maybe right now im a 4/10 but my genetic potential is 7/10 with hard work. This will come over time.
5) Women- I want to start having a healthy sex life before I go overseas or anywhere. I want to be able to start getting laid here in Toronto southern Ontario and what not. Maybe booking hotels for small towns 2 or 3 hours away from here. Doing airbnb and etc. I lack experience with women in regards to sexuality so I gotta make that transition hopefully as smooth as possible. I wouldn't mind a fwb or anything like that. I gotten some responses from dating apps and pof but the problem is I still live at home. If I can find a way to maybe bang older women or women that have there own place and dont mind ill be good.
Well... this is my journey or at-least the start of my new journey to a new me. I'm pretty excited and looking forward to who I will become. I look back at my 20's and one thing I have realized is how fast time flies. I still feel like i'm 21 but im actually 28... I spent most of my 20's doing this pursuing music production - member of a spiritual internet cult - lived in north carolina 1 month - lived in Ottawa, Canada 6 months and im here now...
I hope I can start making some serious progress on my journey. If you guys got any tips just let me know....
IMHO, I think you should address your health issues first, you will always underachieve if you have underlying health issues because well, those are obstacles, get rid of them.
Being bald does not disqualify you, I've had girls say to me "I don't like short guys" but I've fucked them regardless and I'm short, what girls say doesn't really matter all that much. Same with the "minority" thing, that's all in your head.
IDK what you mean when you say that your nervous system is always in a sympathetic state, but there's probably treatment for that, so go to the doctor now man, don't put it off bro, start living NOW.
You also have a bunch of unrelated goals like getting girls and making money, you need to choose one, either one of those two will take most of your time, you can't succeed at both at the same time.
Finally, getting a bigger dick won't raise your "smv", 7 inches is well above average, and what do you want a big dick for if you don't have girls to use it with? With all due respect that's a useless goal, don't waste your time.
If I were you, I'd do this:
Get my health sorted in 1 to 2 months, go to the doctor, get pills, start meditating, start complementary therapies, whatever it takes. I'd start a log for this and write down what I'm doing to get this situation handled.
After getting my health in check, I'd start going to the gym and focus solely on losing weight.
There you have about 6 months worth of time, after all that, you can worry about signing up for tinder, doing the aa program, etc, but not before. You need a solid foundation in place first.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.