This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
Hello everyone, this is my intro. I've been reading about "pick-up" related websites for a while but have barely done anything. "PMO" is getting tiring and I am now committed to finally starting the AA program.
* Where you are from? Tampa, FL
* How old are you? 25
* What are your goals? Get over approach anxiety and improve my overall social skills to the point where I can converse with women and fuck them easily.
* If you could accomplish ONLY ONE THING in the next 12 months. What would it be? (be specific) Bang at least one girl that I don't have to pay for. Setting my expectations low as I've never been very good with women.
* How long have you been reading self-improvement stuff? Pickup/dating material? About 1-2 years
* What are you main blockages? (if you don't know we'll figure them out) Generally awkward/nervous around girls that I find attractive. Guys are okay for the most part.
* What's your experience level, more importantly- what's your dating/sex life been like over the past few years? I haven't gotten laid at all in 2016 as I rarely go out or approach chicks. Most of my past sexual encounters have been with desperate older single moms that I've met on various dating websites, and one girl who was closer to my own age who just liked being my FWB for a few months.
* Where'd you hear/find GoodLookingLoser.com? I don't exactly remember, maybe came across one of Chris' videos on YouTube.
looks to me like you're fairly aware of where you stand with things, and you have a plan in mind. what do you think will be the difference between just *reading* vs. *reading+action* this time around? just being "tired" of your situation generally is not enough (not in my experience, anyhow)
consume all of GLL... all of it
(videos, posts, podcasts)
and start taking action ASAP (Approach Anxiety Program)
if you can do the AAP you will achieve your desire to have more profound social skills across the board. 100% guaranteed
try not to downplay your past sexual experiences- they are all better than NOTHING
and now you're ready to get serious with things; so you say to the community, and hopefully to YOURSELF!
i hardly got laid at all, this year (2016)
however i just got laid earlier today (just got *serious* again here very recently and boom results coming in across the board) and i've got the most momentum in life i've ever had- things can progress within the blink of an eye my man. this year isn't over... put some work in so you hit the year of 2017 with some momentum built up already so you can crush your very reasonable and achievable goals for 2017
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.