This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
It's important to realize that if a girl is DTF in the same night, then she will eventually agree. Still, expect at least some resistance.
1. Get her logistics. Ask where she stays at, who she's with, and how she's getting home. This will help you so you can figure where/how to pull her. Might seem obvious, but a lot of guys make the mistake of waiting till the end of the night.
2. Makeout with her as soon as possible. You don't necessarily need to makeout with her in the first 5 minutes, but if you see her giving you those googly eyes, just go for it.
3. Keep it simple. Don't play games and don't do any unnecessary routines.
4. After getting a makeout. Show the girl that you can control yourself by kissing her only occasionally. It will turn her on, and show that you're the dominant man in charge of the interaction.
3. Stay with HER! Let her know that you're she's your date for the night, and not just a guy she madeout with. You should even tell her straight up "You're my girlfriend for the night," "This is our honeymoon." etc. If you already kissed, then she'll most likely agree to it (unless she just wanted a makeout). Doing this will reinforces the connection between you two, making it easier to pull later on.
4. Take her to another bar/venue. After hanging out with her for a bit, suggest checking out another bar/venue. This will make you the interaction seem fun/spontaneous. She might be like "I can't leave my friends" but if you tell her "I understand, it's just around the corner. You have your phone right? Just text your friends. It'll be fun, and we'll be right back."
5. Seed the pull. Getting her to imagine hanging out at your place will increase the chances of pulling to your place later because it will seem planned by the BOTH of you. Basically ask her questions "Do you watch netflix? Cool. What kind of movies do you like to watch? It would be fun if we watched a movie together." Let her imagine the scenario...
5. Get her to agree. Ask her scenario questions like "Do you like netflix? You don't fall asleep during movies right? If she says yes to these types of questions, then great! Go for the pull.
6. Take her home! Tell her "We should watch a movie at my place." If she says "I don't know" "I just met you" Just be like, "I know it's crazy that we get along so well. It will be fun though." If she still resists, say "I know it's pretty spontaneous, but it will be fun. I'm like 5 minutes away, and you dont' have to stay that long. If still resists, then say "Listen, we don't have to do anything if that's what you're thinking haha. It'll just be a movie and popcorn, and we'll get you home after. Cool?"
(Remember if she's DTF, she will eventually agree")
After the pull
7. Be nonchalant. Make it seem like you two are just chilling. You don't need to do a bunch of moves, just chill and escalate.
8. Get alcohol. Although not necessary, it will help for sure.
9. Give her a tour of your house. It will make her feel welcome, and make you appear less like a guy that just wants to fuck.
10. Make the moves as soon as possible. Get on your couch or bed and put your arm around her, kiss her when you feel the tension, and then escalate.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.