This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
I have a lot of ideas. I started to write them all down. Some seemed great when I think of it, but then later on they look silly.
I want to evaluate all my ideas, then narrow it down to one and focus on it.
So what criteria do you guys use to evaluate a business idea?
Some of the factors that are important to me:
- Demand. Is there a market for this?
- Feasibility. A lot of my ideas are inventions which requires patents, manufacturing.
- Scalalbe. I make decent money in my job. I want something that has potential to make millions.
- Location independence.
- Unique advantage. Whether is my personal talent or training such as artistic ability, or my specific network of contacts, I have an unique advantage that others cannot easily replicate or compete with my idea.
- Fun - Given all else equal, would you rather make money traveling and hanging out with supermodels or be stuck in a cubical 12 hours in a roll.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.