This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
I don't have the experience to know if you can make that kind of money. But I do know this. Dropshipping companies suck. The real way to make money dropshipping is find a product off walmart or amazon or target etc. And just sell it on ebay or something.
Dropshipping works but the margins are minimal. But if you find a supplier that won't run out of stock and set up your listings/products correctly you can build up momentum and grow your sales.
Also, it depends on what site you are selling on and if there is a lot of competition for your niche.
If you're doing eBay and are new do this:
1.Set up and verify your accounts completely (PayPal too)
2. Sell things from around the house first. PayPal issues a hold for new sellers, you don't want to be stuck paying the full price for the dropship item out-of-pocket.
3. Buy a few $1 items from other eBay sellers here and there (To build your feedback, buyers will trust you more)
4. Select a niche you'd be interested in- I DO NOT recommend electronics because it's over saturated with dropshippers and sellers alike.
5. In the given category/or for a specific keyword search for "sold" items. Get a feel for what sells and locate a supplier to dropship via Amazon, Walmart, etc.
6. List the items BUT make sure to change the photos up so they stand out from other listings, keyword optimize title and description, and add a "PayPal verified" badge at the top of your item description.
7. Install Froo Cross Sell - This app allows you to cross-promote your items- If someone is looking for an iPhone case and they are looking at your listing you'd want them to see other relevant items from your shop(Chargers, earphones, etc.) More sales/profits
8. Once you have a few established item listings try and find a wholesale supplier for the same items- This will yield more profit.
Ps NEVER use a "dropshipping company" they just resell stuff and charge you a membership fee- Total B/S
Find what works for you, optimize and scale it up.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.