This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
ROUGH GUIDE ON HOW I WILL ACHIEVE MY GOAL OF $5000 PER MONTH.
1. Write a 3 part novella.
2. Before launch create a buzz of my books so I will have some already ready fans to buy them when they launch.
3. Send free bonus to my fans as as an appreciation for buying my book.
4. Rinse and Repeat.
I will outline my process as I go along my journey.
WHAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK?
1. Signed up for an autoresponder (Aweber)
2. Wrote a series of emails to be send automatically to those who sign up.
3. almost finished with the bonus Audio ebook as a bribe to sign up.
THINGS TO DO NEXT WEEK
1. Finish landing page for my website where potential customers can sign in to receive the automatic emails
2. Start marketing my product
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.