This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
There is a window of opportunity to change most of these by pulling the plug on them all at once.
Joining the Infantry or Marines for minimum 1 year:
1. You will get bashed by your comrades for not hitting them gym if you can't even hold your rifle up for minutes
2. If you joined a not-too-modern unit somewhere in the world, you will not have consistent access to electronics
3. If you procrastinate in the military, you are fucked, last minute shit won't work, there so much other stuff to do
4. (See "2")
5. (See "2")
6. Drills every day, sometimes every night, suddenly you are a war-machine and loved
7. You won't get more action outside the military in 99% of cases
8. You are going to get brutal criticism, but you will either crawl back to your shell and yell "It's not true!" or grow tenfold
9. Unfortunately, there is very little women-time while in the military
10. Logistics are shitty for sure, you will be too tired to fuck even if you are under-sexed
When you quit, there is a huge risk of reverting back to your lazy self, here is the window of opportunity to cement your gains: Ripped body, being strong, taking action, feeling confident etc. I managed to solve: 1, 4, 7, 8 in Sam's list solely through the military service.
Trying to prove that "you're right" about issues/topics that don't matter, debating to show your intelligence. That shit is an attraction killer right there. I once killed the interaction very fast by basically telling two girls that "only gullible people believe in horoscopes". Don't reason with women - women are not reasonable.
"You'll find that many women get incredibly uncomfortable when they are presented with clear, logical arguments. Throw in some basic statistics like expected value, or tell her why some of her beliefs --- think of astrology, religion, or the "system" --- are absurd, and you'll kill all sexual attraction because they end up feeling like stupid little girls." -Aaron Sleazy
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.