This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
You do realize that she is probably counting on sleeping with you (sex) after the formal, right?
So have everything handled - especially where the night ends.
Have the logistics figured out -
- Are you taking a charter (bus) to the formal?
- How are people getting home/to the after party?
It will probably look something like this
- Meet up at house/pre-party, pictures, girly stuff -- this is either at the main house or an apartment/off campus house if you are going with an upperclassman
- Dinner (often at a restaurant)
- Formal Event
- After party
- End of night
The best thing to do is stay at the after party for an hour, and make plans to get her back to you place after.
Don't get stuck anywhere, it's best if you have your car at the after party. Don't drink a lot though. Make yourself a drink when you get back to your place at the end of the night.
Please no Private Messages. Post thread on with the word "Chris" or "GLL" in it if you absolutely need to get my input. Thank you for your understanding.
I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous. I'm not the most social person, i don't have much experience with big social events. I have to keep telling myself it's going to be awesome! I have to keep a positive mindset. I'm going to have fun and look good. There's nothing that can go wrong if I'm relaxed and feeling good. I was invited to this because of who I am. I'm already good enough. It's going to be awesome.
If you considered going to the bathroom to look at porn to get hard, that means you can get hard, but only to porn. Solution: ease up or cut out the porn (and same with masturbation)
Lays pre-GLL: 1
Now : 8
Goals for remainder of 2017 (As of Sept 3rd):
- Bring Deadlift up to 225 (155/225)
- Maintain routine of 3 gym days, 3 swim days, and boxing 2 times a week
- 5 new lays by 2018 (0/5)
- Develop 1-2 sources of passive income
- A's in all my classes
- Get two simultaneous fuckbuddies
Good Looking Loser wrote: A few things, these are my stupid rules =
- get a pink or 'peach' corsage, if you haven't fucked the girl. Red is you actually like her. White if she's a friend. She won't know the difference but she'll think about it for 6 hours. Make sure you order this a 2-3 days in advance.
- Clean out your car, you are better off handling the transportation so you can leave the event
- Clean out your room if you want to end the night there
- If you haven't slept with the girl, you are better off doing your own dinner plans before the formal event
me: I've been to about 20 of these (5 or 10 as a student at various schools).
If the girl is just a friend and not trying to get down - none of this really applies
What about the other 10? I've kinda had the curiosity for formals as well since my university is huge on them.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.