This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
Crushed day 12, easy peasy and finished half of day 13
Finished 2nd half of day 13.
Had a lot of trouble with day 14 and initiating physical dialogue. Day 14 estimate: 15 minutes for 10 girls.
Put on my pimp clothes and went did it anyway.
Funnily enough, a (possibly homeless) guy went up to me when I was doing the drill and ask why I did not give him high five. He then proceed to call me a creep. What Chris said in the audio is so true, it's the fucked up and broken people who lash out on random strangers.
Finished day 17 (ABC) in the morning, then day 18 and 19 in the afternoon. I'm noticing a pattern: verbal drills are not really difficult for me to complete. It's the physical drills that really stone wall me. I can say some pretty sick shit and not phased by the reactions. However, physicality is a totally different beast.
Finished day 20 in the morning and day 21 in the evening. Day 21 proves very difficult. The bars I went to were all very small and girls were mostly with their boyfriend/date or in a big group of girls and guys. I had to go to 3 different bars to find enough girls to do the squeeze drill.
I will start week 4 tomorrow and redo day 21 in the evening.
Finishing day 22 (suspedners) and day 23 (sesame street)
Redid day 21 at night
Finished day 24 (birthday)
- Crushed day 25 (lunch time), day 26 (arnold) and day 27 (beach). Had a really cute girl cracked up when I did the beach drill.
Finished day 28 (nerd glasses) and day 29 (x2 high five) and got some hilarious reactions
- Redid day 29 (x2 high-five) on girls I find attractive on the street and the majority of them complied. I evend did the drill on a smoking girl on the street and she wished me a nice day.
- There were not enough girls out to finish day 30 (wednesday night) so I did half of it.
- Finished day 32 (sunshine), I had some problem with momentum in the afternoon so I redid it again in the evening on the street at night to reinforce it until I get satisfactory results. Had an extremely good interaction with a group of hot girls outside of the club.
- Finished the second half of day 30 (squeeze => cute) without problem.
- Finished day 33 (clumsy).
- Did day 37 at the bar to take advantage of the weekend.
- Finished day 34 and 35.
- Did day 36 (nice guy) at the club
- Finished day 36 during the day
- Finished day 37. Largely no negative reactions
- Crushed day 39 and day 40 (80+ girls approached)
- Finished day 41 (one step forward) and part of day 42 (real stuff). The polarization is really showing (decision period).
- Finished day 42
- Finished day 43, 44 and 45, then went and did day 47 at the club.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.