This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
Hey guys. I decided to do a little summary after finishing the first week of the AA-Program.
First of all I want to give you some background information, because everyone is coming from a different situation and everyone is going to have different results at different times in his life. I also know that I might be "just over the easy part" and that the real shit is just about to come. Anyways lets begin:
- I did several jobs in the past that were very socially-oriented. Those were "Fundraiser,Barkeeper,Host,Bus-Supervisor etc.". I learned a lot from them especially the fundraiser because i had to talk to ~300-500 people everyday for 4 weeks
- I already got to a kind of intermediate level of "game" and got 14 lays in total(lifetime) because of going out a lot/partying/trying to hook with girls
- In my social circles I was generally known as the "crazy guy" that talks to strangers all the time when going out, yet I still had anxiety most of the time(which is not very surprising if you are constantly told its weird/crazy that you approach strangers)
- Because of getting in a relationship for 8 months and staying inside a lot, I lost my social courage almost completely and got very rusty when it comes to social interactions -> Approach/Social Anxiety
- Because of getting out of that same relationship im driving a rollercoaster of emotions that kind of ignited a fire inside me which creates a lot of passion for my commitment to this program
- Im doing NoFap at the same time
So with all that in mind lets talk about how just doing 1 Week of the AA-Program changed my life so far:
- I got back a lot of social courage and talking to strangers became more easy again. -> Lost a good bunch of Anxiety
- Just by doing the Drills everyday I got more confident with myself and had better social interactions in general -> Self Esteem++
- Talking to girls even if its just for "harmless" questions like, asking for the time, creates this interesting effect of having girls as the kind of person that you interact the most with. -> It becomes more normal/natural to talk to girls in general
- I commited myself to going trough this program, so now I have a goal in front of me, like my whole existence is now based on just finishing this one thing. -> This ultimately gives me a lot of relieve in other areas of my life because whenever I get upset or might get to a point where I don't know how to deal with shit getting thrown at me, I can always fall back to this one goal which nobody can take away from me.
- I actually had the courage to approach a girl at a party, nearly made out with her and got her number.
Guys, I could write so much more. Its 2 am in the morning in germany right now. And im still under the effect of caffeine. I just had to get this off my chest and while Im happy about the changes I experienced so far, I know that this can happen for you too. Hope you'll get some value out of this rant.
Peace out. I hope i can fall asleep now.
The most epic moments are found outside our comfortzone.
- Finish the AA Program until End of this Year ~Beaten Levels:3/8
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.