This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
Essentially message girls on datings sites for 30+ minutes
Completed. Still had my POF/OKCupid profiles so continued using them. Have a couple girls that I've gotten their number since I never reallystopped messaging new girls so trying to progress them into dates.
Being somewhat of a perfectionist makes me a serial restarter which in turn makes progressing in a lot of things difficult for me. Even though I don’t know any of you away from the forum it’s embarris thinking that I can’t even consistently do some of the more basic drills.
Anyway, two things in the matter of 24 hours have helped me realise why GLL & those who follow a similar approach are successful and why I need to do the approach anxiety with a certain mindset.
1st is getting laid (creep pic below) from online on the first date is possible for someone like me who is inexperienced in regards to meeting, approaching, dating and sex. By me just escalating I got what I wanted at the end of the night. Even managed to make her cum twice (don’t know if that’s good).
2nd is this quote I read the following morning when I got up. I don’t necessarily believe in coincidences so reading this quote today ('Done is better than perfect.' - Sheryl Sandberg) made me think I just need to get it done and fuck it if not everything goes the way I want it to. I’ve got to be flexible and adapt to the situation.
So here we go again. This time I’ll do what I can to keep consistent. I’ve got the time I just need to put the effort in.
Day 1 (14/03/19):
- Listened to audio
- Number 1 goal has to be number 1 priority
- Minimising gaming/socialising in order to have time for the drills
- Make sure it’s on calendar at least three hours
- Need to cut out the procrastination/mindless internet surfing
- Entertaining the idea of doing vlogs at random but I’ve never done one before so that also me kind of apprehensive.
Day 2 (15/03/19):
- Listened to audio
- Execution mindset
- Having a game plan is helpful
- MY JOB IS TO DO THE DRILL - fuck their reactions (this will be tough to overcome)
- Review the petition before the days drills
Day 3 (16/03/19):
- Listened to audio
- Online dating can provide you options whilst working on your AA
- I made a pact to beat AA & this is an important part of it - need more experience
- Don’t turn down free p*ssy
- Messaged about 25 girls on OKC & swiped on tinder
('Done is better than perfect.' - Sheryl Sandberg) made me think I just need to get it done and fuck it if not everything goes the way I want it to. I’ve got to be flexible and adapt to the situation.
If you are a perfectionist I have a perfect solution for you. How about you first go from day 1 to the last day of week 7 with whatever issues you encounter. If you finished all the weeks, even imperfectly you can then redo the whole program a second time from day 1 to the last one. This allows you to move the needle forward while still satisfying your perfectionist tendencies.
10 daygame lays ✔
complete my redshirt year [900+ approaches / 10 lays] ✔
approach 1000 women ✔
learn screening [partially done]
Back from visiting the motherland and feel like I have a more positive look on life. The holiday was much needed as I was becoming really negative in life (possible depression) but now I'm feeling a bit better and thinking that it's possible to turn my life around and get what I want from it.
Day 4 (20/05 & 21/05):
• Listenend to the audio and tried to remember the key points of people being helpful, people will listen to what you have to say & all I need to do is get their attention, do the drill & leave. (I've done this before).
• Spent about 1 1/2 - 2 hours (20/05) & 1 hour (21/05) but couldn't muster up the courage to say anything. Except on a few occassions when the girl was really hot I didn't feel anxiety per say but it was more a case of walking in girls direction thinking "just ask her the time" but as soon as I got close I couldn't open my mouth and just kept on walking. The longer it took on each given day the harder it got.
Not giving up this time though. I've scheduled in about 3/4 hours for this tomorrow so I need to put the time to use.
Forgot to update that I had completed day 5. Currently stuck on day 6s last section, asking if they've been there. Can ask for the time and directions but the last bit is a struggle. Gonna keep trying though. Hopefully complete it today so I can move on.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.