This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
- did 6 more stationary high fives, then did 12 times the alphabet drill. Took me about 1.5 hours, my campus is dead at the moment, especially in the evening.. reactions were mainly good, every girl listened, said either thank you or very nice, laughed and walked off.
- did the "do you like my shirt" drill. Most of the girls said "it looks fine" but I could tell it wasnt honest. One girl was really digging it. I really wanted to ask for her number but that's not part of the drill -.- took me almost two hours to get it done as my campus is really dead at the moment.
- went out to my uni club today again, didn't have any success. One girl made me buy her a drink but then walked off with another dude which made me angry. Guess my game is just not aggressive enough. Although I was going for body contact. Damn. Then the rest of the night just hung out with my friends today, I just couldn't be bothered ... should have done some more approaches though. My friend (who's fat and ugly as fuck) didn't do anything, he literally has NO game and managed to bang a girl today which really makes me question all that. I'm definitely not going to quit though only cause a fat fuck with no game gets a girl and me not
- EDIT: Forgot to mention that I kind of switched the drill a little bit up by asking whether they like my jacket instead of my shirt. In the club I got at least 3 compliments today on my jacket without even talking to that specific girl positive reinforcement, guys. Gonna wear that jacket now more often.
- repeated the do you like my shirt drill, this time really sticked to the drill and didnt add any more sentences or stayed longer in the conversation than needed (yesterday I added like "I need some female opinion on this" and "I know this is random" ... blablabla ...)
- managed to get really in there today although i feel really tired from going out in the last few weeks. BUT that's part of the deal, I'm not gonna bitch around and stick to the plan.
- went to another venue this time in a shopping mall, which is two train stations away. The drill went much quicker, although it was in the evening. The reactions were mainly were defensive when I asked for their favorite hairstyle, mostly "I don't know" ... other than that good reactions. Felt that the gay version was much easier than the other three versions. Will continue with day 20 today.
- did 15/20 drills today, got mainly normal reactions. Took me about 1 hour to do the drill, wou,d have finished it but agreed to meet a friend so I didnt finish. Will do the rest tomorrow. My campus is dead at the moment, everyone is gone back home and almost NOONE is around. Will definitely go to our local highstreet in the next few weeks as it is more crowded.
- Online dating is really dipping at the moment, reactions are so super scarce that when I get matches most of them dont reply or stop replying after 1 exchange. It is annoying.
- Gonna have to find a club that open during the week here. ARE THERE ALTERNATIVES LIKE PUBS OR SHOULD I DO THIS IN CLUBS????
- actually finished day 20 today and repeated day 17, even went up to do some groups to ask them for the restrooms.
- day 20 reactions were quite good, managed to get mainly positive reactions and felt good doing this drill
- day 17 drill was funny as hell today, we had a conference at my uni and luckily some people were around, managed to get them to interact more this time, basically everyone finished the drill with me and I gave them a high five at the end, felt pretty good.
- gonna do day 18 tomorrow again, then day 19 on wednesday and day 20 on thursday to go out alone on friday then for day 21. Feel really stoked !!!
menery wrote: Bars are Fine too if they are crowded enough I guess.
Impressive tempo btw.
Thanks mate, trying to get them really done everyday although i feel reaaally sluggish the last few days.
Tried to do day 18 today again but I somehow couldnt although my outfit was peng. Anxiety was super high today, I feel really tired and exhausted in general since last week, might be ill. Gonna try my best to get in day 18 tomorrow though.
- Skipped about a week of meditation (not medication lol), which may contribute to that. But I rather wanna watch movies in the evening or spend time with my housemates, need to find some time for myself though.
- flew back to Germany for a week and did the drill for day 18, contrary to England most women said "you look good" or "that Colour really suits you", didnt expect that. It took me a while to get into the drill as on Wednesday and Tuesday i failed to do the drill, I was just too anxious for some reason.
Day 19 (today)
- did the drill today, which took me about 50 minutes. Mainly got positive reactions, I unfortunately asked one women the same question twice and she noticed what I was doing but hell fuck it, I don't care. Especially doing the gay version made me crack up today, I asked the girl later if she found me gay and she said no so I guess I failed this drill
- gonna do drill number 20 tomorrow morning and then drill day 21 in the evening. Friend of mine is DJ at a club in the city where I live so we gonna hit the floor up. I will not drink tomorrow so I hope to have some energy!
@menery i know he said the drills should be done alone and I know in fact my friend is ja DJ there, however, he wasn't around me at all when I did the drills. Hope that counts . Hence:
Day 21 (yesterday)
- it took me almost 2 hours to mentally get ready to do this, I probably went to the smallest club in my city that wasn't even that crowded and, hence, everyone saw me doing the drill for day 21, which really pissed me off. Furthermore almost got into a fight what has ruined my whole vibe for that evening, after finishing the drill my motivation to talk to chicks and use "social momentum" really got very bad, didnt approach any other girls that day. Will repeat day 21 for sure and, this time then, completely alone.
menery wrote: Haha I almost got into a fight aswell on day 21 for touching some dude‘s girlfriend. Who cares tho
The only one who cared in the end was the bouncer, luckily to my advantage they've beaten the shit out of this wanker.
Day 22 (on Tuesday)
- after two days of not doing any drill due to family issues i finally got backl on the field. I personally have realised the more body language I make and the more I focus on implementing Eyebrow movement and smiling a little more subtle, the better the reactions are. Everyone either laughed or didnt give a shit, i dont really care tho.
Day 23 (Wednesday, Part 1 and today part 2)
- did each day 15 sets, also managed to talk to group of women. Especially some of the older ladies found it funny, the younger ones rather not but luckily this program isn't gonna make me a PUA that has to do this shit on a daily.
- will repeat day 22 with more body language and more motivation, as especially towards the end I was just intending to get my drills done and not to even let them finish their sentences. Hence im gonna try to keep the conversation a little longer.
- online dating sucks. For three weeks now I havent been on a date from online dating, feels kinda stupid.
To make it quick: I'm back. I gotta be honest, I've just given up during my Master's program and couldn't force me to write my thesis and do the AA program at the same time. In the meanwhile, encountered ONLY 2 dates since September where I've returned from England to Germany. Before that, had a party trip to Scotland where I had my first "lay", she was from Chile and pretty much way hotter and older than me, 31 to be precise. Banged her a few times, but I got emotionally attached and tried to "lock her into a relationship". In hindsight, it was simply due to my sexual frustration. Although they were semi-successful (made out) I just figured out that I was just either: screening the wrong women or just not showing sexual intent and hiding it behind my beta-faggotness. After reading thebastardfromglasgow's latest update on his reflections of the past 5 years, I figured thinking long-term, and FINALLY get this mess of my sex life sorted.
This time, though, working at a part-time job 20 hours a week without serious commitment that gives me PLENTY of time to invest into the AA program. I will commit to doing the drills every day again. No excuses this time.
Update on where I am at right now:
FInished the first 13 days of the program, of which I repeated day 8, 10, and 12. Bailed out a few times on them, got mostly the usual suspicious reactions from women, however I remember two being super "friendly" you could say or showing some IOI (Indicator of Interest) with serious eye contact, smile and laughing. Really pushed me.
Also need some serious help on my tinder pics: These are the latest. Some critique would be appreciated guys! I'll have a photoshoot with a friend of mine, who shoots pictures as a profession, the upcoming sunday. Will make sure to post them here as well.
On a side note:
- Still hitting tinder and Badoo daily, however poor reactions. Either some fatties or fake bots trying to get me to click some suspicious links.
- Planning on groing a FULL beard using regaine Minoxidil 5% in order to enhance it. Hope to receive some better results with it.
- Working out hard, doing calisthenics (obviously to impress the ladies) and weightlifting to get jacked for 2 months straight now. Might post a body update the end of this week, hope to get some serious critique there as well. I know i have to diet down to get friggin laid, still not sure if i should first gain more tho.
That's it for now. I'll keep the log running daily, if I will fail I will try similarly like Gabo to do some "punishments" (i.e. drinking vinegar, etc. and posting it).
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.