This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
@menery you're right, as I did again today day 9 again and it was better. Gonna check out your log mate!
- did the drills and this time really left although i could have continued the conversation, this time i didnt feel as awk as yesterday, hence don't regret repeating day 9. This is what Chris has stressed guys. If you feel like you didnt make the results you should have, take a step back and do it again correctly.
- Date coming up tomorrow, will keep you guys updated.
- did the other 12/20 drills of day 11 today, which went much quicker as much more girls were around.
- went out to a club today, completely sober without booze, smoked one ciggy after the next tho. Made out with two chicks, super nice, but I never get those chicks back home don't know what's missing, but the thing is that I am probably not aggressive enough and start to ask to get to my place. Are there any pick up lines (I know, pick up lines ...) to get girls back to my place I can use??
menery wrote: First of all nice pace so far, good job.
dont worry about getting laid for now, If it Happens awesome , If not so what. Your primary focus should ne finishing the aa program.
Thank you menery. Gonna check out your log too now
- Time? Leave
- Time? Is there any place that sells candles? Leave
- Time? Is there any place that sells candles? I'm gonna make a candlelight dinner for my girlfriend. Leave
- Time? Is there any place that sells candles? I'm gonna make a candlelight dinner for my girlfriend. I'm the sweetest. Leave
--> Took me about 40 minutes. Reaction were to 95% really positive and I got a lot of "aaaah u're so cute" comments. This drill was super fun, I really enjoyed. Little throwback, my aunt died today, I feel really angry and sad at the moment, it will throw me of even more for sure I think. It opens so many old wounds. Luckily I got meditation to really internalise and deal with all these problems.
--> Still spend about 45 minuets a day on POF and OKCupid, Tinder, Badoo and HotOrNot. Really tiring to do that, results are also really spare.
@ menery, I could have gone in a grocery store but that would have not made sense with the drill for day 13 as I was about to ask people for a place that sells wine (which is basically the grocery store )
- did the other 8 today, same shit as yesterday, noone was around and it took me another 1.5 hours. Reactions were mixed today, but I don't give a DAMN. Might include going to shopping malls soon, which are very far away ( 20 km+) ... are there alternatives to just walking on the high street or on campus???
- did the drills, felt super anxious today though, hell i think this comes from smoking so much. Took me about 1.5 hours, reactions were ranging from positive to "no why should i give u a high five"
- went to the club today for my birthday, tried to do the high fives to gain social momentum, which helped a lot. Made out with my flatmate and another chick from the club. Flatmate is looking into relationship stuff though, so "boyfriend material". She's out.
Fuck my life though, I'm seriously lacking behind uni at the moment. HOW LONG CAN I MAXIMALLY POSTPONE THE DRILLS WOULD YOU SAY?? I might have to take one week off cause i'm so far behind on my uni
- gave 20 girls a high five, took me about 50 minutes to get it done. Kind of the same time it took me to get the last drill done. However, I didn't get to talk to the first girl I met, so I'll guess I'll have to repeat it again ....
- It's kind of weird, I started catching feelings for my flatmate I've made out with twice now. I feel totally different about her than about any other girl I've made out with. On the one hand, I want to continue the AA program and beat my AA forever, on the other hand I want to be with her more than any other person I know at the moment. I confessed to her about how I feel, I'm gonna keep you guys updated on how I will do the next few days. Interestingly, I didn't feel always like that, just basically after I started making out with her ... she has a boyfriend right now as well, I feel like I'm gonna get hurt really badly ...
It's probably a good idea not to date girls you'll have to see again regularly if things don't go well. Getting feelings for a girl you made out with is probably due to lack of options. Keep doing the online dating.
- did the drill, took me about an hour. went around campus again. Only one girl didn't give me the high five, which is 1 out of 20. Pretty good
@colorado: I'd say thats both right and not right. I could probably see more girls, that's true, but it's not like I don't have any options left. So I kissed her and we see let's try .... I really feel like that is what I want at the moment.
- I will NOT stop doing the drills. I promised that to myself, and in case it doesn't work out I'd be standing there completely alone again.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.