This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
- Then went on to do 30 minutes of messaging girls on POF using the sentences from Rooster's Guide to POF but didnt get any replies yet. That's alright though, I'll just continue to send messages. It's all about them ##.
- Wrote day 3 of the log
- EDIT: Incredible, following the basic sentences of the POF Guide has given me a date on friday already!!! So Stoked
- did the drills for day 5. First round of talking to 5 girls took approximately 10 minutes, whereas round two took 5 minutes. Pretty decent I would say.
- Text messaged girls for half an hour, same as yesterday, got rarely matches though and none of the girls replied. I applied the Rooster's guide and text message templates. Guys, if my pictures are shit i'd let me know!
- Got a date coming up tomorrow at a bar at my university. Guys, any more tips on how to behave and talk instead of just being aggressive??? I'll def. post the outcome of the date tomorrow
Just try to relax and have fun on the date. Especially if you aren't very experienced going on dates. If you like her after then tell her you want to get together again and kiss her. If you're more experienced then invite her back to your place for another drink.
@Colorado88 thx for the tip mate. do you also have a log?
- did the drill, which took about 45 minutes. It was really hard, some women were not that open to give answers, but i got them.
Date: She was probably a 5/10, but it went well, we made out in the end, she was too shy for a lay though. Might do that the next time. It's interesting to see however, I followed the whole screening and escalating thing from GLL and i think thats what mainly was responsible for the outcome.
- did the drills. took my about 45 minutes to complete them. Wasn't happy though as the FIRST girl I've encountered was in a group, about 10 meters away, and walking away from. Didn't have the guts to run after her and ask for the time. I'll do that tomorrow though and repeat day 6, to just get outta there and DO IT! Without thinking bout it. I mean even if she's in a group with other people, what is supposed to happen right? Or should i rather wait for the first girl that I see ALONE, not in a group? Besides, those drills really get my heart racing man, looking through other logs I've seen that most guys had the same problem though. So it should be normal.
- Other than that I texted the chick I've made out with last night and asked for wine, movies and cuddles. Her response was she wasn't feeling it, bla bla ... I basically told her me neither, she was a very bad kisser. Still, could have needed that lay ... whatever, there are plenty of other women out there!! Fuck that bitch.
Day 6: (repeat as I wasn't comfortable enough with the drill the previous day)
- I did the drills in 30 minutes, much more comfortable talking to girls this day. One particular girl went nuts after I asked her if she has ever been to that specific place. Fucking hilarious, I just left and didnt say anything.
- Had a date in the evening, we made out but didnt fuck. I was too much of a nice guy though, at least initially, it takes some moments to really get used to being more aggresive when u meet the girl for the first time ...
- Went to a uni party, used to literally "pick up" some girls, and made out with them in the end as well (3 more at the club), so it was pretty productive!
- did the drills, was comfortable doing them. mainly got back positive reactions, everyone was friendly and noone seemed to be annoyed. I've met one girl I made out with yesterday coincidentally, i wasn't ready to step it up to the next game though cuz I had been on booze yesterday. I'll try to definitely go out from now on without alcohol, just to make sure I don't rely on any substances to feel overly confident. That's the ultimate goal isn't it?
- Did the drills one day belated. Couldnt do it yday cuz of family reasons. Just doing the drills not for one day has significantly set me back i feel like, I need to continuously do them. Took my about 48 minutes, but I always mix up the order of the questions. It's pretty has as well to leave while having a conversation instead of to continue doing them. Did it as always on my uni campus.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.