This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
We both started roughly the same time (me 5 days after you). It's been exactly 4 weeks for you, 3.5 weeks for me. Maybe after a month we've just fallen into a bit of complacency. I dunno about you, but this week my mindset has been "I've done so well up to this point, conquered so many fears. I deserve a little rest."
Rest is for the weak. Sure, we should be proud of our efforts, but that's NOT an excuse to slack off. If anything it should be a reason to go even harder.
Yep let's make this a kickass week. Sunday 4th we can look back and say "Fucking good job" instead of "Jesus, this week sucked".
Day 22, 23, 24
suspenders, sesame street, what do you want for birthday
- had a slack week, only did 3 drills in last 7 days. bad idea bear and mike both helped me kick my butt into gear. Thanks, men.
- bad idea bear, i talk in the vid about your uneasiness when it comes to malls
- killed it today. Talked to 75 girls. Did the challenges on all 3 drills. Told 30 girls (and quite a few with boyfriends) "im not a rapist" LOL.
- banged the chick from POF again. look at my neck in this vid, bitch gave me bite marks lol. Got a date with a different chick for tomorrow night. Gonna focus more on the AA though, don't wanna get tooooo wrapped up in online dating or I get complacent.
Only took about 2 hrs. By the time I got that "social momentum", I was talking to EVERY girl I saw. Ones with boyfriends, girls with their family, girls who were working, girls on the phone, girls who were eating lunch, etc. You can talk to 75 girls REALLY quickly if you don't pause between girls and just talk to EVERY girl you see.
EDIT: I skipped the fatties though, and the ugly girls.
- Did it at 6pm, in the city. It went terribly - people are disgustingly rude after work.
- Most chicks wouldn't even stop to talk to me (NEVER happens in a mall/store/on the street)
- Horrible day. I did the drill + challenge on all 15 though. It was like pulling teeth. I really had to grind through.
- 23yo Colombian chick from POF. MUCH cuter in person.
- Fun, feminine, sweet, demure, cute. Her accent drove me wild. Slightly submissive - she expected me to take charge with everything (which I always do anyway) but it's nice when a woman is naturally feminine and submissive instead of this "strong independent woman" shit.
- Took her to a bar. Convinced her my beer was actually urine, lol girls believe anything if you say it with a serious face and keep the act up all night. She also thinks I may or may not be a drug dealer lol. (And the other night, after I fucked a different girl, I convinced her I was a virgin and she took my cherry. She still kinda half-believes me). The trick is to just NEVER drop the ruse, remain serious forever and they'll forever be going "No for real... Are you messing with me? You have to tell me the truth". So much fun. NEVER DROP THE RUSE.
- So tonight's date: touched her a bit. Just little touches on the arm, hand on back, that stuff. I dont do Chris' more aggressive escalation (I will eventually) so for now I'm just doing safe friendly/flirty touching.
- Took her for a walk. Told her to highfive a stranger, she didn't want to ("I'm so shy! And what the hell why would you do that anyway?!?") She argued for about 5mins then I demonstrated a highfive, then said "Your turn." She did it FIRST TRY on the very next person to walk past. That's awesome.
- While walking, I really wanted to kiss her. So I just grabbed her and looked down at her. She looked at me expectantly and closed her eyes. Kissed her, she was really into it.
- About 15 seconds after the kiss she yells "WAIT YOU HAVE TO TELL ME FOR REAL! DID YOU REALLY DRINK URINE AT THE BAR??? BECAUSE I JUST KISSED YOU!"
- Will take her to a bar near my house next time and push for the bang
Well done for completing the drill.. I find it interesting that you had such a bad experience because Birmingham (Brum) in the UK is fast becoming my favourite place to do this stuff - It's no London but it does have a small 'City' area and a lot of professionals work there. But also loads of fit girls and an enormous mall in the middle near a huge train station. It's up and coming and I get great reactions.
It's only during peak hour after work (5pm-6pm). Any other time everyone is friendly as hell. I've done 3 days of drills during that time and every time I've had a bad experience.
I'm willing to admit there's also a bit of "self-fulfilling prophecy" at play. A bunch of girls ignore me, then I let it get to me and get in a bad mood, which probably makes the next girl more likely to ignore me since I'm no longer happy/relaxed. Cycle repeats.
Had one good experience I didn't mention. A woman didn't give me an answer, just kept saying "I don't know what's for lunch." 20 mins later I see her again, she looks at me and points and has a huge smile. I yell out "You know what's for lunch yet??" She yells back "Bread??"
Oh man, it's so interesting to go back and watch my old vids. Especially "milestones" like that one where I finally stopped caring if I looked like an idiot in public. I am SO FAR PAST THAT POINT now, lol.
Day 17, make sure you do the challenge. The drill is nothing without doing that challenge to a few girls.
Days 26, 27, 28, 29:
Who's your daddy
Hey bro, where's the beach
SUPER HIGH FIVE
- Fucking killed it today. 4 days of drills (and I'll do another day tonight). Did it at a university. So many cute girls there. All of them ultra friendly and played along.
- Tapping people on the shoulder WHEN THEY'VE ALREADY SEEN YOU is fucking hilarious and weird
- Security guard caught me but was really chill dude, chatted for a bit.
- Flexing for 30 seconds in public with everyone watching was hard at first but you quickly get used to it.
- 10/10 super high fives, not one refusal! WINNER!
Holy christ. So nervous. But once i started it was amazing. Saying "cute" loudly so the girl hears as you squeeze her on the arm is AMAZING. I can't explain it... When you try it you'll know what i mean. It feels like the most masculine thing in the world to touch a girl and tell her she's cute. Like you're laying claim to her. No permission needed. Who cares about the consequences. Holy fuck.
I think I only did 15 (i lost count) and I have no more time tonight so will just do the rest tomorrow night. No joke, I think this is something I want to do every time I go out for the rest of my life.
Got a date in about 5 mins with the columbian chick i kissed the other night. I'm on cloud 9 right now im gonna kiss the shit outta her when i see her.
Im so fucking PUMPED. This AA program is the most memorable thing ive ever done in my life. Tomorrow is day 31 where you have no drills just reflecting and journalling. Looking forward to it.
EDIT: I also did the last nerd glasses "would you fuck me" challenge tonight.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.