This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
High five 20 chicks who are sitting or standing (not moving).
Challenge: High five 2 smoking chicks
- Best day ever. Started off nervous and anxious, like every other day. Got lots of rejections at the start but they didn't bother me at all.
- Once I got my social momentum, everything fell into place. I got like 20 high fives in a row with 0 rejections (actually, it's more like 30 in a row - I did another 10 after I recorded that video).
- Had SO MUCH FUN with it. Did a variety of chicks. Girls on the phone, girls with their boyfriends, groups of girls, did 3 girls on the train (and they kept giggling when they saw me do it on other people). Did lots in front of massive groups of people, all of whom saw me. I finally feel like I don't care if I look like an idiot in front of a crowd of strangers. I never thought I'd say that in my entire life.
- Did the challenge (high five a smoking chick). Was just like any other chick I guess, though I was a TINY bit nervous.
- I lost count of how many people I high fived today + tonight. Probably like 40. I was in such a good mood I was complimenting strangers, smalltalking with people, etc. I love social momentum.
- I feel like I am important. Like I am worth something. One chick I asked for a high five, and she said "Why?" I looked her in the eyes for a few seconds and said "Because I am asking for one." (She gave it to me). I feel like I no longer need a reason, or an excuse, to do these drills. Why should I need a reason to ask for a high five? Why should I need a reason to hit on a girl? I do it because I want to, and that's all the reason I need.
I tried keeping count but when I got on a roll I forgot I was even doing the AA program, and I became a high-fiving machine. Everything else disappeared and all I was thinking was "HIGH FIVE HIGH FIVE HIGH FIVE".
I don't feel like I have the style thing downpacked yet, so your vote of confidence really means a lot. Cheers. Your style is pretty awesome though, haven't seen a single one of your vids where you didn't look awesome. You sound really confident/relaxed when doing your drills on chicks too.
Chris has heaps of awesome style guides, at some point I plan on going through them and redoing my wardrobe when I'm down to 12% or less bodyfat:
Sing ABCs to strangers
Challenge: Sing forever until the girl leaves
- Found this drill a challenge at first. There's no way to do it without looking weird. Some people looked at me like I was mentally fucking disabled - especially when doing the challenge. Quite a lot of bad reactions but I found them amusing, like "Haha you don't get my little game, you're the one who loses"
- Once I got into it and relaxed, I got a lot more comfortable and just had fun with it. Got good reactions after that, a couple of girls sung the rest of the song for me. One girl sung it but got a letter wrong lol, so I laughed and walked off. 10 seconds later I got a tap on the shoulder, turn around, it's her and she sings the rest of the song to prove she can. How fucking awesome is she?
- I did the challenge on 3 separate girls. One was visibly freaked out, but we were at a pedestrian crossing so she couldn't leave (well, she could have, but she chose to wait). She was visibly scared, as if I was going to rape her (as if I'd let my penis anywhere near a dumbass who can't take a joke) most awkward 2 minutes of my life. 2nd chick just left after 2 rounds. 3rd chick was AWESOME, I talked about her in the vid.
Dooood you're awesome as shit. I replied to your vlog in your thread earlier.
Maybe we should go around doing the ABC drill more. Educate these bitches. So adorable they get the song wrong lol.
I've started noticing a lot of girls get nervous when you talk to them - even the hot girls. It's something I didn't notice until the last few days, now that I'm generally a little more relaxed I'm paying more attention to the girls and their body language. I feel SO happy knowing they're human and they get nervous when they meet a stranger. Used to think hot girls were somehow above my level and were magical unicorn beings who were super confident and never shy. How fucking wrong I was.
I have a good pickup line. You walk up and sing
"ABC EFG, HIJKLMNOP, QRS, TUV, WX, Y and Z."
Her: "You forgot to say the letter D!!!"
"Don't worry baby. I'll give you the D later "
Pity we live in different countries. Would be insane to hang out and do drills together.
You feel anxiety now but remember by the time you get up to the ABC drill, you'll have WAY more confidence and practice at working through your AA. You're on day 10, yeah? I could NOT have done the ABC drill on day 10. But I did it on day 17 pretty damn easily (I was nervous as hell though).
Honestly, try not to read ahead in the program. It'll just make you more anxious. I haven't read ahead, I don't read a drill until the day I'm about to do it.
Hey man, great job! Sorry I didn't reply for a bit: Online's been going good. I'm listed as taller now, so I'm waiting on my new shoes so that the first dates aren't odd for the girl haha. I just redid my wardrobe as a matter of fact and if you're thinking on doing yours (when you hit 12% bf) try looking for a consignment shop that pays money for trade-ins. There's one in my town and they only pay 2 dollars (sometimes 1), but if you have a lot of old clothes that can be a quick 50 bucks. Also, I tried out that coupon that Chris offers for groupon photos and found a place that does professional photos for 20 bucks with the coupon! Good to look into.
Your joke about giving the D later had me crackin' up. Keep up the good work, man!
Day 19 and Day 20:
Day 19: Ask for time + do you like my shirt + I just got it, not sure about it + i'm gonna wear it but keep the tags on so I can take it back
CHALLENGE: Time + like my shirt? + my boyfriend got it for me + I think it's gay
Day 20: hi how's it going + do you know if there's a hair salon around here + i'm getting the bieber haircut + what's your fav haircut for guys
CHALLENGE: start off with "hi how's it HANGIN'?"
- For day 19 I did the challenge 3 times. For day 20 I did the challenge on EVERY girl, started off with "Hi how's it hanging?"
- Heaps and heaps of bad reactions especially since I did it at an "international school" with heaps of Asian girls who barely spoke english. Lots of girls got creeped out with "how's it hanging". Powered through, wasn't toooooo hard
- Today felt like a grind, didn't enjoy it all that much. Did the drills and that's all that really matters
- In the vid I have a question to anyone who's finished the program, or is further ahead, or even Chris if you read this. Question starts around 1min24seconds.
@Ricardo, my brother from another mother: Sweet, glad to hear it. You're gonna slay it online. Thanks for the tip about the trade-in shops. I'll look into that. In my country (Australia) we have a lot of charities you donate your clothes for free, and then those shops resell the clothes ultra cheap (like 2 bucks for shirts, 5 bucks for jeans, etc). I usually just donate my clothes to them for free, and then go shopping there - they often have some amazing stuff.
Dude, really really appreciate you taking the time to reply. This helps a lot. I don't feel so much like "Oh it's just me who is having this issue." Feels good knowing you're going through it too.
I think I can feel my anxiety decreasing a little bit. Once I have that "social momentum", I have absolutely NO ANXIETY whatsoever. Absolutely ZERO. I could do absolutely anything and talk to absolutely anyone - a few times I've *almost* hit on a chick but then reminded myself I'm not supposed to do that yet.
The other day there was this group of 10 big, buff looking police officers in uniform walking in the city. I should point out I normally have a HUGE fear of cops. I walked up to the biggest cop and said "Hey man, random question, do you guys have real guns or tasers only?" One of them looked at me like I was a fucking criminal weirdo, and actually said "You know only nutbags ask us questions like that." I just laughed at him. But another one of them answered my question and we chatted for about 2 mins or so. Then I fistbumped him when I left lol. You know how fucking WEIRD it is to ask that question to a bunch of cops? But it took zero effort, the words rolled off my tongue before I even had to think about it. I want to experience that social freedom more often.
The problem is getting to that point. Anxiety sucks so much in the hours before I leave the house, and it doesn't go away until about the 5th or 6th chick I do the drill on.
I do the same thing you do though - I make excuses not to leave the house. "I have to do the washing", "I should put the dishes away", "Lemme just have a shower real quick", "I'm tired I should take a nap first". Dumb excuses which waste a good hour or two and only make me MORE ANXIOUS. How do you push through those excuses?
The only thing that's worked for me is to just try and act like a robot - so, stop thinking, start doing. I FORCE myself to grab the keys, wallet, phone, FORCE myself to walk towards the door, in spite of the fear. FORCE myself to clear my mind and not let a single thought happen. Empty my head of everything and just DO THE DRILL. It takes all my willpower though, I hope at some point it becomes a habit so it's not so fricking hard.
I'm past that point "where there's no giving up". I think for me it was the second day of high-fives (where you do them super fast). I struggled so much at first, then pushed myself and absolutely killed it. That was the point of no return for me. On that day I knew 100% I'd finish this program no matter what it takes. I'll kill myself before I give up on this AA program. I would literally rather die than be a quitter.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.