This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
Ask for time + know anywhere that sells nice win + i got a promotion + what wine do you recommend
- Didn't feel like doing the drills. Forced myself to do it, I told myself "All I have to do is ask ONE girl, and then I can come home". That motivated me to leave the house.
- I talked to 4 girls. Will finish the rest tomorrow
- Had great reactions. Especially the last chick she walked me all the way to the liquor store! Holy crap. And was over the moon excited when I said "I got a promotion". I wanted to ask for her number she was pretty darn hot too.
- Have been so slack with Plenty of Fish. I've only messaged about 50-100 chicks in total in the last 2 weeks. Got 4 numbers and a possible date set up on friday, we'll see how it goes.
Ask for time + know anywhere that sells nice wine + i'm celebrating [insert stupid reason here] + what type of wine do you recommend.
I gave myself a challenge by telling girls I was celebrating really crazy stuff lol.
- Gave myself a challenge by telling girls I was celebrating "my girlfriend's pregnancy test came back negative and I'm celebrating", "My STD test came back negative and I'm celebrating", "I just broke up with my girlfriend so I'm celebrating".
- It was fun, all the girls laughed.
- Problem was I was really nervous and scared as to what sort of reactions I would get, so I took WAY too long to do all the girls. Kept skipping girls and making excuses. Took about 2 hours in total (should have been able to do it in 30 minutes)
High five 10 girls. Then high five 10 more, but quicker.
- THIS WAS THE BEST FUCKING DAY SO FAR HOLY SHIT I LOVED IT. SO MUCH FUN.
- First round did 10 chicks in about 20 mins. Second time did it in about 15 mins.
- Roughly 50% of girls gave me a high-five. The ones who didn't were usually confused or just weird. I no longer take these "rejections" to heart; instead, now I'm thinking "Ok, I've just screened you out because you didn't want to high-five me. Now I know you're uncool and I shouldn't waste my time on you." I'm starting to feel this "outcome independence" shit. I won't lie, it still affects me a TINY bit when I get rejected, but it's more like an afterthought, "that sucked. Ok, here comes the next girl!"
- ASIAN CHICKS WERE THE BEST! All of them laughed and gave me a high five. Two girls in particular giggled SO MUCH and then when I walked away, I turned back and they were still giggling and they waved at me. So fucking cute.
- Another 2 chicks at the train station, I high-fived one and her friend giggled, so I turned to the friend and said "Aww you feel left out? YOU GET A HIGH FIVE TOO!" lol.
- Didn't mention in the vid but one girl when I went to high five she was a little confused, she laughed nervously and was like "I don't even know you though?" I said "YOU HAVE TO HIGH FIVE ME!" I practically screamed it with excitement. She was like "uhhhhh". I said "You have to! It is literally against the law for you to leave me hanging, you have to high five me." SHE DID NOT HIGH FIVE ME. I REPEAT, THE BITCH DID NOT GIVE ME A HIGH FIVE.
- I can't even begin to tell you how much fun this was. Chris, if you read this, I love you. You've changed my life, and it's only been 14 days. Holy shit.
- Plenty of Fish is going really well now. Got 4 dates this week (I'm doing 2 on wed night, 2 on fri), plus another 2 who are busy but might meet up next week. I'm finding what works best is to just be chilled, start with "Hey [name], you're cute. Watcha up to?" Smalltalk for a bit, make a few jokes, tease them a bit, ask the basics like where do you live, what do you do for work. After maybe 5-10 messages ask for the number. Only one or two have not given me their number so far.
- Three of the chicks seem REALLY excited to meet me. Like, over the top excited. Two of them said they've only been on one or two dates on POF, and the dates went bad. So there must be a bunch of really shitty guys online. I think you can do decently well as long as you look ok, are chilled and don't say "HEY SEXY SHOW ME UR TITS LOLLOLOL"
Anyone else have thoughts about online dating? Please share, I'm keen to hear what has/hasn't worked for you.
Hey man! I'm glad your day 14 was badass. As far as online dating, I think rooster's screening is good. Also, I think messaging girls when you KNOW they're online, and later at night helps big time. I have a fake girl account on okcupid to help see what works and looks good, and also what messages guys send. Girls get bombarded. So if you message them after they've been online for a bit and are still on, then you're at the top of their message list. Plus, late at night, they're more lonely and receptive.
Another thing I noticed for online, is that you need to "strike while the iron's hot" so to speak. Like, get the number fast, try to chill fast, and then on the date escalate or not, up to you. The dates never seem to come though unless you get that number quick. At the very least it speeds things up.
Appreciate the reply mate. Yeah I've only been messaging girls when it says "Online Now". It's something I've only started doing in the last couple of days, and you're right, you definitely get more replies. And I agree later at night seems to get more replies - I tried messaging girls during the day and they'd take hours to reply (or not at all). I was making quite a few mistakes, but that's all part of learning.
Yeah I've had exactly the same experience re: striking while the iron is hot. If I can't get a girl to meet me within the next 1-5 days, then I never end up meeting her no matter how hard I try. So if I try and set up a date with a girl but she tells me she's busy for the entire week, I delete her number straight away. I've tried so many times to get those girls interested, but it never happens. I think they're just in it for the attention and don't really plan on meeting, ever.
Because the ones who actually do want to meet you: they seem to do everything they can to meet up with you. They'll cancel other plans, they'll drive a long way, etc. In 3 hours I'm having a drink with a girl who's driving 15 miles (that's a long way in my city - she actually lives a long way outside the city) to meet me.
High five 10 girls in HALF the time you did it yesterday. That means I had to do it in 10 minutes.
1st attempt: FAIL
2nd attempt: 15 minutes = FAIL
3rd attempt: 4 minutes SUCCESS!
4th attempt: 2 minutes FUCK YEAH!!
Holy shit. Today/tonight was the best day since starting this program. I'm on cloud 9 right now.
- First time I failed miserably. Tried again, failed miserably. I was getting rejected SO MUCH. I came close to giving up and quitting. I really did. I got really down on myself.
- But I told myself to just fucking do the drill. I decided to try for something harder than 10 minutes; I gave myself 5 minutes.
- That time pressure made all the difference. Suddenly I was doing EVERYTHING IT TOOK to get the high fives. I went into a cafe and interrupted girls who were eating, I did it on groups of girls, girls who were on the phone, etc.
- Victory felt so amazing. Then I did it again, this time in 2 minutes. FUCK YEAH!
- This was a GREAT way to see which girls are cool, and which girls are pathetic fucking losers. I guess this is what screening is. You quickly see which ones deserve your time
- I've noticed I am WAY more confident and socially free. I give strangers compliments when I like their clothes/hair/etc. If someone is listening to a song, I'll get their attention and tell them I dig the song. I can give eye contact to EVERY girl I'm interested in. This is a big deal for me. Before, I was shy and would NEVER look a girl in the eyes. It terrified me. Now I can look for 5-10 seconds (they always look away first).
POF Date Summary:
- POF date went well. She's cute (about a 7). Hell, she's sexy. Very fun, very friendly, kinda shy and she was VERY nervous but she warmed up pretty quickly. Even talked about sex stuff though it took her a while to open up about that.
- We were talking about what it's like to be a girl on Plenty of Fish. She said most of the guys were dirty, eg "Can I see nudes of you" and one guy asked her to come over for a 3some. Lol. So to succeed with online dating you really just have to have a cool vibe, decent pics and not be a creepy motherfucker. She deleted her account yesterday actually.
- I told her I was high fiving strangers today (didn't tell her why). She didn't believe me, told me to prove it by highfiving a girl next to me. I turned to the girl next to me and asked for a highfive (and got it). My date was impressed. Interesting thing is I felt NO ANXIETY, it was the easiest thing in the world. It felt incredibly natural. So easy it was almost boring.
- We went for a walk and I told her she was going to have a turn at high fiving a stranger. It took a bit of convincing but she agreed. She tried like 30 times but couldn't work up the courage to even put her hand up in the air. She got really angry at herself. I knew exactly what she was feeling. Finally she asked a girl for a high five, but got rejected BADLY. But then tried it again on a guy who was super fucking awesome. She was over the moon, I was so fucking proud of her. Seriously. Insanely awesome of her.
- It also felt REALLY GOOD to be able to show off a skill most people can't do (high-fiving strangers). It felt REALLY GOOD to be able to do it so fucking easily, like it was nothing to me. She seemed impressed, and the sense of pride I felt was amazing. This is the first time I've taken the time to feel proud of the effort I've put in so far.
- Should have escalated with her more, but oh well. Will do next time we hangout.
- When I got home, I have messages on POF from 8 separate chicks. And my date texted me to say she loved tonight. All that feels so good. I feel like everything is starting to fall into place.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.