This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
I am a beginner to PE and Bathmate. I am about a month in, using the Bathmate Hercules model. Alot of questions I've faced as a beginner, you've answered through lots of your videos. Through that, I find your channel very well rounded and that I see your dedications and professionalisms with PE. However, some of the questions and concerns I have, I do hope to be answered through direct responses from you for clearer understandings and better reassurances.
1. After completing each session, I always tend to get this numbness and slight paleness, on the tip of the head of my penis, due to what seems to be a loss of blood. Why is that?
2. I get turtle necks everytime I complete a session, and after watching your explanations on this phenomenon, I realize that it is harmless. However, there is something else that you mentioned of the old model in the same video that raised my concerns abit. If I'm not wrong, you mentioned that the cause of a turtle neck is due to the non uniformity of the pressure in the bathmate vessel, and that it is relatively more concentrated in the mid shaft region of the penis; thus people tend to have more growth on the mid shaft region of their penises. My concern is that, will the continuation of this process affect the shape of my penis in the long run, and that should I change to a newer model like the x30 or even the extreme given that I can afford it?
3. I was born with a tight scrotum in which my testicles dont hang very low. When performing a session, I always feel my testicles being pressured against the ring of the bathmate, which causes a slight and continuous discomfort around the sides of my pubic bone; similar to the feeling of getting flicked on the testicles by accident. I tried relaxing my scrotum before each session, but I dont think that adequetly solves my problem. I was hoping you might tell me what that discomfort is, the reason to it, and most importantly, should I be concerned?
4. As you mentioned in alot of your videos, the results for PE are at best when one uses bathmate with additional PE workouts such as: jelqing, stretching, and kegel. As a total beginner to PE, I was hoping you might give me clear step by step instructions on how to perform each of these exercises, in terms of form, reps if there are, sets, time, how I should schedule them through out a week, safety concerns etc to achieve best results.
5. The workout regime I am currently following are the instructions given by the official bathmate website; where I repeatedly inflate and deflate by a 2-3 min interval for 15 min in total, while watching porn to maintain my erection level. The repeating process of inflating and deflating depends on the pressure I feel within my bathmate vessel, I sometimes reinflate in a 8-10 min interval. I wasnt sure of this particular way of performing a bathmate session, thus I was hoping for you to give me a clear and detailed set of instructions and tips to the most effective way of performing a session according to your expertise and experiences to PE.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.