This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
My name is Justin. I'm a newbie to bath mate and found your site my accident. Glad it did:) The site is very helpful and informative. I ordered hydromax X20 series pump as I am on lower end of average. Here are my measurements. 4.5 non bone, erection, (5 inches if pressed into pubic bone) 4.75 in. girth, and 1.5-2 inches flaccid. Questions are:
1) Will I stand a lot to gain if I use only Bath mate newbie routine?
2)Am I too small to fit into x20, if so should I get x30 pads ?
3) is bath mate safe? I'm worried about pressure and using it with full boner once I get used to device ( will only do after one month)?
4) what do you think my expected results will be after 5-6 month of using bath mate
5) Finally, what will be my immediate gains if using hydromax
I would really appreciate a response from Chris, you seem very experienced and trust your advice. Anyone else using x20 can comment as well.
Thank you Chris
1) Yes, if you are consistent and are committed to doing this for a long period of time. Personally I'd recommend learning basic stretches and jelqing from pegym.com, for better gains and "dick awareness" more than anything else.
2) Personally I see no reason for anyone to get an x20 over x30 unless they're literally two inches. If you plan on outgrowing 5.5" (max length for x20 stated on the website) then you're going to have to buy two pumps which seems silly.
3) It's as safe as the user's capacity to take their time, build up strength and use safely in general.
4) Depends how much you use it and if you do any other exercises as well.
5) It'll feel fuller/heavier after a session and will return to original size later on.
Chris is very busy. Syzygy gave you good advice, but I'm going to expand on his advice.
1) Possibly. It depends on the type of gainer you are. I am hard gainer and combined stretching/jelqing, Bathmate and Phallosan Forte in combination. Syzygy was right in the respect that consistency and a long term approach are important. PE is not a sprint, it is a marathon and it's a long marathon. You can use the Get Hung section of this website to learn about both stretching and jelqing.
2) X30 Pads? I have no idea what you mean. If you mean the comfort pads for the x30, then I doubt they will fit the x20. I have the x30, and Bathmate says the maximum length is 7.5", but it's actually 8". You probably have at least until 6" to grow in to. That's 1 1/2" for you.
3) You do not have an Extreme, so the maximum pressure you can get is the pressure you exert. Now, for a word of warning. The Bathmate is one of the easiest and funnest PE devices to use, but it's also the easiest to hurt yourself with. I encourage you to incorporate stretching and jelqing into your routine. Follow the Ultimate Bathmate Newbie Routine:
4) You should expect as little as 1/4" to 1" in length, girth is not as easy to predict. Once you've gone past your first month with the Bathmate, hopefully you'll stretch and jelq, too, you can expect to gain faster. Bathmate by itself will give you girth and to a lesser extent length. You can do Bathmate for Length exercises, look it up in the Get Hung section above. Consistency is the key, though. Once you've moved past the first month, then you can use the Bathmate five days a week, as well as stretch and jelq before the Bathmate.
5) Exactly what Syzygy said. If you have a cockring, or do like I do, buy a scunci, the thing girls wear in their hair and use as a cocking, it will help keep you fatter and longer for a longer period.
Good luck, Justin.
1) Grow my dick
2) Get down to 170lbs/Get an earth shattering ass
3) Finish writing book(s)
4) Organize my life
5) Make better money
I have used bathmate 3 times. Before I enter bath mate hydro X20 I am in a flaccid state. As soon as I start pumping I instantly get (fully) erect and cannot become flaccid. I am a newbie to make enhancement with no experience.
I left pump on my erection and used it for total of 8 minutes ( taking if off every 2 minutes)
I instantly felt the pressures was too great for newbie.
My question is:
1) how do I prevent erection from occurring because I'm only suppose to enter bath mate flaccid for first month
2) if I continue to use bath mate with erection for first month can I damage my dick
3) should I masturbare before hand
Please answer this post immediately. And let me know if I am doing something wrong. Suggestions and tips welcome.
I am flaccid when I enter bath mate but as soon as I pump (3-4) good ones then I stay erect. I will leave it on for 8 minutes. However I'm so stimulated that I maintain my erection for whole 8 minutes inside bath ate and continue to pump, but release pressure if gets painful. Is this method bad? Remember I am a newbie and should enter flaccid state.but can't
Hey Justin I too am new to the hydro max x20 and Pe in general but trust me man Chris knows what he is talking about and slow and steady is definatly the go, I'm almost 1 month in and although I promised myself I wouldn't measure until the 3 month mark but couldn't help myself and noticed I have already got just under 1/2 inch gains in both length and girth and that is in only 3 weeks today!!! I have also reaserched Chris's stretching routine and have implemented that into my regime pre hydro max session. Keep with it bro this guy knows what works and that is what we all want, something that works
Hi, dude! We are ready to answer all your
questions. First of all, it's completely safe - main principle is water pressure, so you don't need to worry about it. Second is you will gain 2-3 inches, but only if you'll do it regularly - use your instruction. Last of all, don't forget about your personal nutrition - have more protein and zinc products.
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.