This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
First and foremost, I'm very grateful to discover this community. Lots of top lads in here giving great and supportive advice, so thank you all for that! Chris has built an incredible community.
I have a bunch of random questions in my head and I think it would just be best to list them all out so at least its concise.
Before I ask, I want to mention: I'm 34 years old. Living in Los Angeles, CA.
I've been on the Big 3 for hairloss for about 8 years now and with good results. I also got a hair transplant done in 2018. This is simply to say, that keeping my hair is very important to me.
With that said, I think I'm ready to try steriods. Its an idea I toyed with in the past but dismissed it thinking I just didn't have time for it. But I firmly believe that at this point, I really want to live my best life. Especially since my fiancee broke up with me and gave back the ring. This is NOT out of spite or vengeance that I want to start a new chapter in my life, but I simply realize that I have the time now and want to see my potential.
So on to the questions:
1) How difficult is it to get good anavar? I know Chris mentioned that lots of labs sell fakes. Is there any place someone would recommend? Of course, I don't want to ask anyone for drugs, I'm sure thats against the ToS but a general direction would be greatly appreciated.
2) I'm not sure that I plan on doing more than 1 cycle. Maybe a year after my first? I'm not sure. Do people start with the idea that they're going to do more than one cycle? How do you tell yourself that you will do steroids again?
3a) If battling hairloss is important to me, should I even think about using testosterone, even if its low dosage?
3b) If I only plan on doing one cycle, should I make sure to do the best "stack" in the short window of time?
4) Can you lose lots of your hair on one cycle alone? I've always believed that since hairloss is gradual, you'll lose it while doing lots of steriods but are there reports of people losing a tremendous amount on one cycle alone?
5) Because of COVID, my local gym here is closed. I've been working out with bands at home. Its decent but no replacement for weights. Should I wait until I have access to a gym to start my cycle?
6) (Slight off topic) I've been using finasteride since I started my battle with hairloss. Should I consider going on RU or Dutasteride instead? I suppose Finasteride is working fine, I just hope I haven't exhausted its ability to work the way it should. I've read some unverifiable reports that maybe it isn't as effective after 10 years.
7) Are you supposed to use Finasteride with RU? Some places mention that RU is supposed to completely replace Finasteride but I find it strange since RU is used topically and not through a pill form.
How long do the effects of steroids last? I only plan on doing one cycle but do you lose your gains weeks after ending your cycle?
Thank you all for reading my questions, it is greatly appreciated!
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.