This is an opinion website that offers information of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as advice. Nothing contained within the site is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Good Looking Loser. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals.
Affiliate Disclosure: At absolutely no expense to you, if you make a purchase, we may receive commissions from some links on this website. That is how our community supports itself. I don't recommend anything that I have not used personally or believe in. Thanks!
12 months ago about this time close to my 28th birthday i am here writing this shit close to my 29th birthday. 2013 was bitch of a year and talk about bad luck and fucken hard times. Anyway here is to a better year for 2014 and look at last years goals:
With my 28th birthday just a couple of days away i have been meaning to sit down and carefully revaluate where i am with my goals and new ones i would like to set. It would be interesting to actually see in 12 months how i have gone with achieving goals.
Having found this site, I am grateful for the things that it has encourage me to do on a personal level which i know will have an impact in my outward everyday life.
So with some careful thinking for sometime, here are my goals for 2013:
Short Term Goals for 2013 - the next 6 months
* Build and maintain 6kgs of muscle. Current weight 92kgs.PASS, i weigh now 100kgs and looking good, just need to shed some more body fat * Enrol in Events & Management course.FAIL, reason i got uninspired and had too many personal matters go wrong
* Book an overseas trip for 2 weeks somewhere - subject to work approval (Fiji doesn't count)PASS & FAIL - i did end up booking an overseas trip but unfortunately it was Fiji and sadly it was for my nan's funeral. It was the only overseas trip i did for 2013. * Record 1 song in the studio.Yeah nah FAIL, reason...autotune still doesnt help me * Still consistent with BathmatePENDING, still using but not consisten but slowly getting back into it
Long Term Goals for 2013 - the next 12 months * Be officially debt free - For the last 4 years I have been paying off an $80k loan, and techinically this goal should be in the 6 month term but because the overseas trip is there I might not be able to this is until later in the year.PASS - Yes debt is paid but due to a car accident of which i cause and had no insurance for, I am back up to hmmm...$8k i think. It aint that bad * Save $5k - Not including tax return.PASS * Gain an inch in length and width for my dick. FAIL, Reason i stopped because my bathmate caught fire in the shower!! (Im joking, just got real busy) * Put deposit down for a big 2014 April or May Trip with g/fFAIL, Reason: I broke up with my g/f * Do Christmas shopping in JULY!!!FAIL, Reason: I was still paying off debts * start a second stream income via online - not sure how but hopefully some people can shed light on this here in this forum. FAIL, Reason: A lot harder than i thought! However i have now finally put together a business plan and working with some business coaches for the next few weeks and months to see what is possible.
Well thats about it in a nutshell, not that i can add anymore but I might come back in 6 months say around Mid June and give an update on how i am tracking with them. I won't sit and write an action plan for each cause that would be boring as batshit.
So...here goes for 2013
New Goals for 2014:
* Buy the Phallosan Forte and Combine with bathmate routine for increased length & girth as previously stated in 2013 goals.
* Buy a new car
* Get singing lessons so i can fucken record just 1 fucken song...fuck me!!
* Follow through with online venture
* Aim for 110 kgs in terms of muscle and size keeping body fat percentage down. I really need to see where i am currently to gauage and set a body % goal.
* Run a marathon or half marathon for Charity
* Fix Credit rating
* Enrol in Course for Events Management online (I work in the industry, hence why i am lazy)
Wish me luck and wishing you Good Looking Losers out there the best for 2014 and see you around the forum
The GoodLookingLoser.com forum offers visitors the ability to exchange information and thoughts. Nothing contained within GoodLookingLoser.com forum is the advice, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to GoodLookingLoser.com or of Goodlookingloser.com itself. Nothing stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent advice from professionals. Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries before acting on any information contained within the website forum.
I didn't think the "Get Hung" guide would have girls eyeing my bulge. It did.
I didn't think that your exercise and diet advice would have girls checking me out. It did.
I DEFINITELY didn't think that your hair-loss prevention would fix my hairline. Not in a billion years. It mother fucking did. You saved me a crazy amount of time, a ton of money, unnecessary pain, and destroyed my #1 source of anxiety. DESTROYED IT.
Kratom is next!
To anyone reading this, follow through, read this material, APPLY this material, and enjoy life.