Super Awesome Shit
Everything on this page I have used and feel it is awesome enough to recommend to you.
Everything on this page has benefited my life. I provide intra-website links so you can see what it does and know EXACTLY what to expect.
I have high standards and a 'no bullshit' reputation to uphold. The stuff I recommend reflects upon me. As it should. I want it that way because I know it will reflect positively.
If you have any questions on the item, shoot me a blog comment on the specific page that I talk about the product. This page will be updated as needed.
Disclosure Please note- some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that I have experience with all of these products and I am recommending them because they are helpful and awesome, not because of small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel comfortable purchasing them. Some of the links apply an automatic discount and others have a coupon code that you can find within the discussion about the respective product. Thank you. - Chris
Legit Male Enhancement (Get Hung) Resources
- Bathmate: Amazing, easy to use, safe water-based penis pump that delivers INSTANT temporary growth and long-term permanent growth. Check out my Bathmate review and our Bathmate Forum to learn all about it and see user feedback. This was my first recommendation on this website and is by far the most popular. There are fake Bathmate pumps out there, so make certain get a real one.
- Fleshlight: I got this fun (and useful) device in January 2012 after it was recommended to me by a guy in the adult film industry in Hollywood. I have the stamina training unit that is made specifically to build stamina, mind-dick connection and the size-distance of your loads. Before March of this year- I shot cum 1 of every 30 climaxes. Now, it's pretty much every time. With a specific routine I really strengthen my previously undeveloped PC muscle. Take a look at my Fleshlight review, you can have a lot of fun with this one.
- SizeGenetics Extender: The best device for permanent length gain. I've used
23 other penis extenders that weren't comfortable that led to very average results and me NOT wearing them since they hurt. SizeGenetics is super comfortable and I can wear it for the majority of the day with absolutely no issues with slippage or pinching. It's my #1 recommendation for lasting length gain, check out my SizeGenetics page to read about what you can expect.
- Phallosan Forte *NEW*: The Phallosan Forte is the first PE device that you can ACTUALLY comfortably wear while you sleep. The Phallosan Forte was the only PE device that we recommended on Good Looking Loser in 2013. It focuses on length and is definitely worth checking out. Frankly, it's one of the only solid male enhancement products that has come out in years. Have a look at our Phallosan Forte review.
- Phenibut: Phenibut is an anti-anxiety dietary supplement that produces cognitive effects and structurally similar, but certainly not identical, to GHB and certain benzodiazepines such as Valium and Xanax. If used responsibly, I feel it can be very beneficial for guys with moderate general and social anxiety. You can read about my experience and what to expect here- Phenibut review. It is not a silly herbal compound, it can have significant psychoactive effects.
- Kratom: This magical compound is a Godsend for so many people. Life changing. I don't use that word often, but I mean it. It has allowed me to take my ENTIRE life to another level. Quality of life, mood, anxiety, productivity, you name it. I can't guarantee that it will do that for EVERY guy, but I encourage you to check it out. Like most herb/research compounds, the quality is super important and the majority of vendors have absolutely crappy Kratom. A lot of guys try Kratom from a random source, have an underwhelming experience and write it off. I encourage you to reserve judgment until you try top-shelf Kratom. It has the potential to be by far the best thing I can ever introduce you to. Check out Our Comprehensive Kratom Guide and ask whatever questions you want to Rooster and myself in our Kratom Forum.
- Adult Friend Finder: More on this one really soon. I used to think that these "adult" sites were total bullshit and had NO real girls, it's actually not the case. Not with AFF anyway. My friend has banged so many girls (and women) of this site it made my jaw drop. I saw the chat logs, his profile, the women (literally) and I followed a similar process for about 5.5 months. The pussy came super easy and there's a host of 'role play' (or fetish) scenarios that you can put together that might otherwise be much harder with the average girl. More to come...
- Plenty of Fish: Largest free dating site in the world. I've slept with more girl than I can count from that site. Hot girls too, the SAME quality as I get on approaches. Use my "Basic Guide to Getting Laid on Plenty of Fish" to screen out the girls looking for dating and screen in the girls that are DTF. Use online game to supplement your approaches.
- Top 1% Personal Trainer: What if I told you that a guy named Ben Greenfield convinced me to drop out of Law School at the University of San Diego for which I had a 50% scholarship to become a personal trainer? Well, I'd be lying. But Ben and his book helped me break into the fitness industry and make slightly over $100,000 in my first 12 months as a personal trainer/sports nutritionist. I left Law School with no real plan other than get hot pussy in Los Angeles and do some personal training. In May of 2009, I found Ben's material, and dove right in. Following his STEP-BY-STEP actionable guide- I made just over $100,000. That was more than I have made in the first 26 years of my life. Even as of 2013, it is the best step-by-step guide I have read on how to succeed as a private personal trainer. It is the ONLY resource I used. At the time, Ben only had one eBook, he's since had that same eBook I used published and well as a host of other books focused on triathlons. If it matters- I have never actually met Ben. This is one of those "open doors" resources.