A lot of you guys have probably heard of "The Secret," it's a book (and movie) with a lot of successful people (and some complete frauds) that talk about how positive thinking and self-fulling prophecy being the 'secret' to their success. It's based on the law of attraction.
It's an 'okay' film, an overall good idea. It just commercializes, overly touches, masturbates and cums all over itself for 2 hours. It's worth watching moreso than some lame sitcom though.
If you want to know the REAL SECRET to the universe, Good Looking Loser has figured it out! I'll even tell you for free!
You can view the first 20 minutes here-
So anyway, I'll try to keep this short.
Don't overly mentality masturbate but it's worth thinking about this concept today.
Masturbate and then be on your way-
If you had EXACTLY the life you wanted (which would include a mad HOT sex life) what would it REALLY look like?
- How would you walk?
- How would you speak?
- Where would you hang out?
- How would be your daily routine? If any?
- What would you do for fun (other than eating vaginas)?
- Who would be part of your life (other than vaginas)?
- Would you have the same job?
- What food would you eat? (seriously)
- What clothes would you wear?
- Would your room be messy?
- How would you speak to people?
- What expression would be on your face most of the day?
- What time would you wake up in the morning (afternoon if you are in LA)?
- What would you do at 5pm?
- How would your body look?
- How big would your dick be?
- I'll say it again, what clothes would you wear?
- Would you have facial hair?
- How would you speak to a random stranger?
- Would you smile a lot?
- How would you speak to your parents?
- What car would you have?
- Would you be late?
- Would you wear a watch?
- How much money would be in your wallet?
- How would you react if a person cut you off in traffic?
- What expression would you have on your face when you bought condoms?
- What would you say to yourself when you looked in the mirror?
- If you met up with an old friend that you had nothing in common with, how would that go?
- When you heard one of your friends won $200,000, how would you feel?
- Would you have a pet?
- How you would feel when a hot chick walked by?
- What would you say to a girl that was rude to you?
- What would you say to a girl that hit on you?
- What paintings/pictures would be on your wall?
- What shoes would be in your in closet?
- Would you smoke cigarettes?
- How would you comb your hair?
- Would you do drugs?
- Are you being honest?
- Would the pussy hair of the girls you fuck be brown or blonde? or any at all?
- If you saw a dog that got hit by a car, would you try to help him?
- Would you feel comfortable on the beach without your shirt on?
- Would you appreciate your success?
- Would you do what you want?
Okay, a lot of random questions to masturbate to.
There's a point here though- if you DID have the life you wanted, what would you look like?
Certainly you've thought and pictured what a better tomorrow might look like.
Certainly you've thought and pictured what you'd look like if you were having sex with 2 different models a week.
Certainly you've thought and pictured what you'd be like if you were having sex with 2 different models a week.
If not, think.
If the image of your future-self is dramatically different than the person you are today, you might be on to something. It's time to change. As cheesy as "The Secret" is, there's a lot of truth to it on a surface level. The idea isn't to trick yourself into imagining you are someone else but rather to make all the changes you can TODAY. That's what I got from it.
If your future self fucked girls in your super clean room that had nothing on the floor and your room is currently a fucking mess- clean your room.
If your future self didn't get mad when a person cut you off in traffic, then make an effort to not get mad.
If you future self did what he wanted, would he get stuck somewhere he didn't want to be?
If your future self walked around like a bad.ass.motherfucker and had a nice watch, you can make that happen TODAY.
Now we can't all go out and buy a whole bunch of shit or change our thought patterns in a single day, but we sure as hell can start.
If you can fix it now, you should at least try to fix it now.
Guys, you don't have a lot of time.
Whatever you want to do, whoever you want to be- start now.
I'm 29. I had more action (literally) in my life over the past 4 years than in the prior 25 years.
Where did my 20's go?
I actually don't think about it because I ultimately got to where I wanted to be.
Long ago, I contemplated what I'd look like and who I'd be after I nailed 50+ legitimately hot girls and actually felt secure in my life. That is basically the person that sits before you today, a few differences (I'm not a lawyer, I do some nutrition/training plans for rich people and I run an online creepshow [this] where I show my dick).
At the time I contemplated my future-self, I was a totally different person. (see: Good Looking Loser on the 5th Wheel)
Call it cliche, but when most guys have their sex life "handled," they become pretty selfless and their greatest sense of accomplishment is simply helping others. The freedom from emotional and sexual neediness lets you live your life the way you actually want to.
Back in January, I had a vision of something that I felt would "work" and an urge to tell my story. If I just brought an ongoing draft of it to life and tweaked it a continuously, I'd eventually get something that I was proud of- that vision was GoodLookingLoser.com
Here's an interesting question: In the past year, how many days do you remember?
(don't grab the Astroglide and jerk off to that)
The average person remembers less than 5, I've heard.
I can remember more days in the past 2 years than in the first 25 years of my life.
I'm not just talking about the days when I was banging some little girl that I was too big for and had that warm fuzzy feeling stick with me for the next 24hours. I'm talking about the good days and the bad days.
If nothing else, through the rough days of this process, you'll feel ALIVE.
That's more than most people feel on a daily basis.
When you realize your ALIVE, regardless of what you are doing- you are doing the right thing.