Good Looking Cheaters
Just some quick thoughts for today.
No, really- this isn’t a 8000-word post.
The guy doesn’t actually think I’m “cheating,” he just knows how good LEGIT Kratom is.
I wanted to briefly explore this notion of “cheating” and tell you my thoughts behind it.
I’ve heard this notion “cheating” (from normal people that are actually being serious) applied to several of things that we endorse on Good Looking Loser.
- Is using Bathmate to increase your girth before sex, giving a girl the thickest cock she ever had – cheating?
- Is using anabolic steroids (in a responsible manner) to grow your muscles faster and bigger than humanly possible – cheating?
- Is using an ephedra-based fat burner to shed body fat faster and quicker than humanly possible – cheating?
- Is using [doctor prescribed] human growth hormone and thyroid hormone to let you eat whatever you want and stay lean – cheating?
- Is shooting IGF-1 into your knee to speed recovery after a horrific knee injury in football – cheating?
- Is using Modafinil to focus harder and longer than you ever could naturally – cheating?
- Is using Cialis to get and maintain an erection that is bigger, stronger and faster than a normal guy could – cheating?
- Is using Phenibut (or alcohol) to destroy your social anxiety to step outside of your comfort zone more than you ever could naturally – cheating?
- Is researching and finding that you can legitimately/legally claim (self-report) minority status for Law School to improve your chances of admission and scholarship consideration – cheating?
- Is hiring an accountant that is familiar with the tax code to help you avoid paying “your share” in taxes – cheating?
(haven’t done this yet, but Apple has)
If so, I’m Barry Bonds.
I’m Roger Clemens.
I’m Lance Armstrong.
(I acknowledge these guys are athletes that technically ‘broke the rules’ and the metaphor isn’t absolute)
I’m a cheater.
I’m a cheater and I’ll use (and introduce you guys to) EVERY possible safe way to cheat (aka accelerate your life).
We should take advantage of EVERY cheat, hack and method to get an “unfair” advantage in this life.
It’ll usually be an uphill struggle anyway.
Not all of us are so genetically superior to the rest of our species.
And Even if you are- if you ain’t cheatin’, you ain’t trying hard enough.
That’s what I call BEING RESOURCEFUL.
The playing field isn’t level.
It never was and never will be.
You might as well be on top.
While morality will vary from person-to-person on issue-to-issue-
Feel blessed that you live in era where you can track down people, resources and free information that can accelerate your life far beyond what your sophomore year “Professor of Entrepreneurship” can offer you.
(thank Al Gore for inventing the Internet, btw)
Let the moralists judge success by what they DON’T DO and what they DON’T accomplish – while they live lives and work jobs that they hate.
At this point I’m preaching to the choir, beating a dead pony and nobody is going to disagree.
A lingering question that a few people might have is-
Can you guys pickup girls when you aren’t “burning” Kratom?!
Lets put it this way-
I probably picked up more (or as many girls), not under the influence of
Kratom anything than under the influence. I’d be shocked if the same weren’t true for Scotty too.
What specifically comes to mind is- The Gym.
I rarely take Kratom and hit the gym. If I take anything, it feel be some sort of caffeinated kick-in-the-ass that gets me going.
(once you beat Approach Anxiety, you’ll use Kratom for mood – not anxiety)
I’m gotten more phone numbers from girls at the gym (audios within) than any other place.
Now there’s obviously places (bars, clubs, beach, etc.) where you can go further with girls, but The Gym has always been a place where I’ve had success. It doesn’t manner if I’m sweaty as hell, heart racing from squats, post-workout – I’ll talk to the ones that I want to talk to.
Now a lot of guys have something against (and against other guys) talking to girls at the gym- I respect that to a point (the majority of bodybuilders are socially inexperienced and scared to death of hot, popular girls that they don’t know), you should go to the gym to WORK.
But damned if you should use the excuse that you are “at The Gym” stop you from hitting on a girl. I used too.
It takes 2 or 3 minutes (listen to the audios in the link above). Let the other guys stare at you, they are good at that.
We’ll talk about the gym another time. I understand the psyche of a bodybuilder as well as I understand the psyche of your average “seduction” student. I can help.
So back to the original Q & A-
Is Kratom Cheating?
Damn right it is.