Official User’s Guide for the Bathmate Hercules, Goliath & Hydromax x30
There’s an instruction book that comes with your Bathmate, this is what’s in it.
This was written by Bathmate. I have posted this to help guys that want to know how this thing works and for guys that may have lost their instruction book.
Please visit our Bathmate Forum if you need further assistance.
For more specific issues and questions, please check out-
- Good Looking Loser’s Bathmate Review
- What to Expect After You Order the Bathmate Hydropump
- Download These Instructions-
Bathmate Instructions For Use.pdf
Benefits of Bathmate
Bathmate Hydropumps are effective vacuum pumps that are unique in the fact that they do not only use air, like conventional vacuum pumps, but water to create a vacuum force. Using water to create a vacuum is not only more effective, but also gives you the opportunity to relax in the comfort of the bath or shower while you are using the product.
Bathmate develops the Corpora Cavernosa, making it larger and stronger, therefore increasing the potential size of erection. Bathmate does this by drawing blood into these chambers, similar to what you would achieve in a natural erection.
The pump gaiter design forces are calculated to allow a minimal compression force while achieving maximum expansion force, allowing maximum growth with minimum discomfort.
The use of this product will result in penis enlargement, which will vary with each individual.
The duration of the size increase in length and girth will also increase with repeated usage. If used daily there should be a noticeable size increase within 30 days. Please use this product sensibly and do not expect to do in one day what has not been achieved in a lifetime.
Remove excess water from the device and put in a sink of hot water (40C max) pre-filled with cleaning solution.
While submerged, depress the pressure release valve several times to allow the cleaning solution to clean the internal parts. Cover the end of the pump sealing ring (while submerged) and compress to force cleaning water through the chamber and valve (repeat several times.)
Apply the Bathmate cleaning sponge brush to the inner chamber to remove any contamination and discoloration inside. Move the sponge up and down in the chamber while rotating.
Remove the Bathmate sponge brush and rinse in Bathmate solution. Re-apply the sponge to the lower inner pump area, rotating as the sponge is applied.
Fully rinse the Bathmate in clean, cold water. Remove excess water and dry with a clean towel, also allow to air dry.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BATHMATE SHOULD BE CLEANED REGULARLY TO PROLONG ITS LIFE AND TO PREVENT MALFUNCTIONS.
The Bathmate design is robust and engineered to last, made from the highest quality materials available. Regular cleaning will ensure a prolonged working life. In the unlikely event that you experience any problems with your Bathmate please follow the advice given in the following trouble shooting guide.
First you should test your Bathmate to ensure that it is functioning properly. This can be done in the following way:
Fill a sink with clean water and fully submerge Bathmate. While keeping the rubber pump in the water, raise the valve end and then stick the pump to the bottom of the sink, or to the curve of the sink where the chamfered edge of the pump best fits. Fully compress the pump to expel the water inside Bathmate. Your Bathmate should hold its position for a 2 to 3 minute period.
If this does not occur perform the following checks:
- Check that Bathmate is clean by following the cleaning instructions written in this handbook and re test.
- IF ONE WAY VALVE LEAKS:
Remove the valve cap by inserting a screwdriver into the release cap and twist. Clean out the internal parts and replace. Ensure that the valve body and seal are close together by pushing down the valve onto the valve body housing. Insert the foam spring into the valve cap and place onto the valve housing. Twist the valve housing to get rid of any blockages. Retest Bathmate.
- WATER LEAKS FROM THE VALVE BODY AT THE O RING SEAL POINT:
Press down the valve body and ensure that the O Ring is evenly positioned around the sealing area. This can be viewed by looking inside the chamber from the pump end. Press down the release valve and twist to rotate the housing to allow the O Ring seal to find its best seal position. Retest Bathmate.
- RUBBER COMFORT SEALING RING ON GAITER IS DAMAGED OR LEAKS:
There is a replacement comfort ring supplied with Bathmate and this will need to be replaced in the following way:
a) Tear the original comfort ring firmly away from the gaiter pump.
b) Clear away any remaining glue using a hard rubbing action with a cloth.
c) Place both the gaiter pump and the comfort ring with glue side down onto an electrical cooking ring. If there is only a gas ring available place both onto a suitable metal surface on the gas hob ring. Rotate the gaiter pump to ensure that the heat reaches all areas of the surface.
d) Once both the comfort ring and the gaiter pump are warm to touch, peel away the backing paper from the comfort ring and immediately attach the comfort ring to the gaiter pump. Press down firmly and rub. Hold together for 20 seconds to allow the glue to adhere properly. Retest Bathmate.
- IF BATHMATE IS USED AS A CONVENTIONAL AIR VACUUM AND LOSS OF SUCTION IS NOTED:
Submerge Bathmate in water to wet the base seal, provide lubrication inside the chamber and wet the sealing valve area.
Apply a water based soluble gel to the sponge ring area of the base. Apply the Bathmate to the penis base, position evenly around the base and force down the chamber to compress the pump and expel the air. Vacuum suction should now be maintained. If this is not the case, trim excessive pubic hair to allow the pump to create an air tight seal.
IF, AFTER WORKING THROUGH THE TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE, BATHMATE IS STILL NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY, CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE IF YOUR BATHMATE IS STILL WITHIN THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
Please read the instructions carefully before using the product. It is advisable to consult your doctor before using this product. This is especially true for those with a pre-existing medical conditions such as (but not limited to):
- Heart and Lung Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Epilepsy or Convulsant Disorder
- Genitor-Urinary Disorder e.g. kidney, bladder, testicular or penile problems
- Uncontrolled diabetes
Any person who experiences an adverse reaction to this product should stop use and consult their doctor.
Bathmate is intended for single person use. It is recommended that you do not share Bathmate with anybody else.
All penis developers draw blood into the penis area, however Bathmate works more effectively and efficiently using the hydro force of water. If the suction is created too quickly there may be redness, speckles and signs of bruising. This is common with developers and may be avoided or reduced by creating a slower suction force pressure when in use.
Remember relax, take your time and enjoy the benefits of Bathmate
Instructions for Use
In a Bath Tub
- Fill up the bath or Jacuzzi with hot water sufficient to cover the waist when in seated position. Bathe for 5 minutes to ensure the testicle area becomes loose. It is important that you do not use Bathmate within this relaxation period, to allow the testicles to relax. This will ensure maximum comfort during your Bathmate session.
- Loosen the penis by slight foreplay as growth occurs quickly. Apply the Bathmate after 5 minute relaxation period by completely submerging the unit and allowing it to completely fill with water. Then while keeping the Bathmate submerged insert your flaccid penis into it.
- Ensure that the chambered area of the sealing ring is positioned against the testicle area, this reduces the pressure applied to the testicles and allows Bathmate to fully seal. Position evenly around the penis and hold back the testicles to ensure comfort before compressing down the bathmate.
- Push the Bathmate down towards the pelvic area several times until you create a vacuum. You should start to feel the pressure building up. Surplus water will start to be released from the pressure release valve at the top of Bathmate. You may have to pump it down 4 or 5 times until no more water is expelled.
- Once you cannot pump down any further just relax for 5 minutes. Whenever you cannot pump the Bathmate any more this indicates that you have achieved the optimum vacuum at that particular time.
- Pump the Bathmate back to optimum vacuum whenever you feel it necessary. This is the stage when no more water is expelled from the device.
- If at any time you feel the pressure is too much just lightly press the pressure release valve. This will release pressure.
- After 15 to 20 minutes release the pressure completely by depressing the pressure release valve, and remove the unit. We advise doing this standing up in the bath so you can see the results immediately. You won’t be disappointed.
In the Shower
- Run the shower and get inside, allowing yourself 5 minutes to bathe. This will allow the testicle area to loosen before applying Bathmate.
- Loosen the penis by slight foreplay as growth occurs quickly.
- Hold Bathmate with the release valve pointing downwards and place the palm of your hand under the release valve to stop water running from the chamber. Hold to the shower head and fill with water.
- When the chamber is completely full of water, lower down towards your groin still cupping the end with your palm.
- Insert your penis into the device, positioning the chamfered area correctly with the gauge sticker facing upwards.
- Pump the Bathmate towards the pelvic area several times until you create a vacuum. You should start to feel the pressure building up. Surplus water will start to be released from the pressure release valve at the top of Bathmate. You may have to pump it down 4 or 5 times until no more water is expelled.
- Hold onto Bathmate for a few moments as your penis expands to ensure maximum vacuum is achieved. You can now relax and shower as normal.
- Pump the Bathmate back to optimum bacuum whenever you feel it necessary. This is the stage when no more water is expelled from the device.
- After 15 minutes press the release valve at the end of the Bathmate to release. Remove the device and continue to shower enjoying your new larger penis!
Bathmate can be used as a conventional air vacuum developer but is not as affective and efficient as when used in conjunction with water. Apply water based lubricating gel to the base of the pump gaiter and the whole penis length to allow frictionless growth. Apply and use as normal.
NOTE: We recommend using the unit as often as once a day, and no less than 3 times a week for the best results. You should only use Bathmate for a maximum of 15 to 20 minutes per session. When maximum girth growth is reached, ring mards may appear at the base of the penis, indicating a model size increase. Please use this product sensibly.
Download These Instructions-
Bathmate Hydromax x30 Directions.pdf
You should consult your doctor before using the Hydromax Hydropump if you suffer from or have had any of the following conditions: heart or lung disease; high blood pressure; stroke epilepsy or convulsant disorder; genital-urinary disorders; uncontrolled diabetes; if you are taking anti-coagulants; have sickle cell anemia; a bleeding disorder; leukemia; or you lack pain sensation in the genital area. DO NOT USE for more than 20 minutes continuously. Do not repeat within a 4-hour period. Do not use excessively as this can cause bruising. Do not fall asleep while using the product. Do not use while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Do not use if you do not have full use of both hands.
Using Your Hydromax Hydropump
You can use the Bathmate x30 in the shower, bath and in air (not particularly effective).
In the Shower
This section follow the diagram to the right which is included in the Bathmate x30 Instructions book.
Fig 01- Make sure the insert comfort pad is tightly in position inside the Gaiter bellows pump and then swivel the gaiter bellows to show the gauge in the above or below position as to your choice.
Fig 02- Push the latch valve (gray pip) into the locked position (either side of central) with your finger then hold the Hydropump under the shower head until full of water.
Fig 03- In the shower, relax and place the Hydropump over your penis tight up to your pelvic seat while the latch valve is still locked, making sure your testicles are well clear. With the Hydromax pointing upwards, unlock the latch valve by pushing the gray pip to the central position and start pumping. Pump slowly and evenly until the bellows remain depressed which means you are at maximum pressure. For best results release the pressure after a few minutes by pushing in the release valve and repeat the exercise two or three times over a ten to fifteen minute period.
Fig 04- If you have a shower strap, once you have achieved full pressure slide the shower strap onto the Hydropump and wash while you exercise your penis.
In the Bath
Fig 05- To use in the bathtub, fill the Hydropump and then follow the instructions as per in the shower.
To remove the Hydropump, press the release valve in the cap (Fig 02) and slide off.
Cleaning and Maintenance
After use, put the gray pip into the central unlocked position, remove the insert and wash out your Hydropump with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Allow your Hydropump to dry and store in a dry place away from direct sunlight. If you have purchased the Bathmate cleaning kit, please follow the instructions provided.
Your Hydromax Hydropump is designed to give you many years of trouble free use. It is covered by a two year warranty against defective parts or poor workmanship. Hydromax Products reserve the right to request evidence of damage if required.
Full details of the Warranty and how to best use the product, including videos, can be seen on our website-
Bathmate Technical Features
Bathmate requires NO assembly.
This is just how it’s put together.
This is the “Technical Features” diagram that is included inside the Bathmate x30 Instructions Book.